Prostitutes don't feel exploited.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
We were in Amsterdam in 2005 and checked out the area. Seemed pretty organized then too. Quite the tourist attraction.

They no longer have "representation" and "muscle" now?

There's still men out there turning girls out and trading. You hear about it in the news. So they're not all "self employed"

The ladies back in 1960 also had a little card that would prove they had a medical check up in the last week.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Sounds like you need liberating.

? Not understanding.

The ladies back in 1960 also had a little card that would prove they had a medical check up in the last week.

wow. Now a days they'd have to be tested everyday. Netflix had a documentary about some sisters who'd been working in the red light district for all their adult lives. One was still working and the other retired. I believe they were 66 years old at the time of the documentarty. They had some interesting stories to tell. Wish I could remember the name of the documentary

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You have oil, you don't have nukes, and you treat prostitutes badly. I figure we'll soften you up with airstrikes, then bring in the "boots on the ground."

ah, right. Well, howz about you send over your "How to treat prostitutes Properly" manual over first and we can edumacate ourselves...you do have a manual...don't you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
ah, right. Well, howz about you send over your "How to treat prostitutes Properly" manual over first and we can edumacate ourselves...you do have a manual...don't you?
Of course not. We are above criticism. It's you foreigners that have to be taught the evil of your ways.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I like my evil ways. It's what makes life fun! come on...you know all about it. No use hiding it.
That's why your country isn't as powerful and righteous as the U.S. It's your poor morals (nothing to do with the U.S. having ten times the population and fifteen times the GDP). If you were virtuous, you'd have aircraft carriers, nuclear missiles, and heavy tanks. And that's just the small-town cops!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That's why your country isn't as powerful and righteous as the U.S. It's your poor morals (nothing to do with the U.S. having ten times the population and fifteen times the GDP). If you were virtuous, you'd have aircraft carriers, nuclear missiles, and heavy tanks. And that's just the small-town cops!

but we have Tim Hortons...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

We would then have to eat on alternate Thursdays because we spent all the money on weapons. I don't think so....:roll::lol:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
You have oil, you don't have nukes, and you treat prostitutes badly. I figure we'll soften you up with airstrikes, then bring in the "boots on the ground."
Can you hit Fort Mac with tomahawks from the Pacific? That would really win the ladies over.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The issues with prostitution are the prostitution laws not the act itself. Make it legal and tax and regulate it and most of the 'issues' will go away.

But then the social workers that have made an industry out of victimizing prostitutes would be out of a job. And most of them would starve if they had to earn a living as a prostitute. Even in a boom town.