Prosecuting Freedon of Speech

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You mean this?

Voice of Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not a green square! It's a red stripe flanked by two blue stripes.

Had it been a green square, why that would have just been ridiculous!

;)

Yup...that's the one...thanks.

Someday I'll post a picture of a sculpture of a giant black bear in front of a building that used to be the chamber of commerce here in town oops here it is

The dimensional view is bad enough at that angle....but if you were to look at it from the front it's realy awful ....almost wider than high

If you want the name of the artist you can find it on this page... kapuskasing chamber of commerce - Bing Images

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He did a great job sculpting the kid. He looks real.

I concur.

Yup...that's the one...thanks.

Someday I'll post a picture of a sculpture of a giant black bear in front of a building that used to be the chamber of commerce here in town oops here it is

The dimensional view is bad enough at that angle....but if you were to look at it from the front it's realy awful ....almost wider than high

If you want the name of the artist you can find it on this page... kapuskasing chamber of commerce - Bing Images

When was that sculpture put there?

Seems awfully familiar to me, but maybe I'm thinking of something else. I'll have to go through some old family photos.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
They both look like cartoon characters. I guess they don't have any artists in those communities.

I wonder if it has anything to do with funding cuts to the arts?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,