Professor predicted Trump win, says he will be impeached

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
There's a better chance he'll serve even less than William Henry Harrison. Bout the first time he gets on Marine One, that combover's gonna get caught in the rotors and it's hello President Pence!

I feel guilty that I laughed at that. Poor guy!

Nope, Mario and Luigi saved her.

My garment. And not interested in your sex life.

I never said anything about sex. I just like riding oxen.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I think Trump won because people preferred him (whatever he is indecent or racist or did not give tax due ...etc); so people preferred him to Hilary .. she is not proper for a president of USA. So people preferred him with his flaws rather than having Hilary as a president. God is All-Knowing.

Her position is more fit for a director of a primary school or the assistant of the director of the school. :D

Moreover, God gives out of His kingdom to whomever He please.
So God assigns this one or that one to be king or ruler.
It may be for wisdom: anyhow, I think it is serious that such one becomes a president: a risk for the world peace .. I don't know for certain. God is the All-Knowing.

Quran 2: 247, which means:
{God gives the sovereignty to whomever He pleases. God is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing. }

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_247
quran-ayat(dot)com/pret/2(dot)htm#a2_247

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I hope you don't teach statistics

Do you? Stats are easily manipulated to achieve almost any conclusion, seen it done and seen it give credence to more than one side of an argument, but that has little to do with this;

Sure the nomination race can be a bit of a crap shoot but the strongest candidates usually show themselves early. There are only ever two viable candidates for the presidency. Betting on the incumbent for a second term is almost a sure bet given George H.W. Bush was the most recent incumbent and one of only four sitting presidents to lose. Ross Perot was the wild card in that one. Carter being beaten by Ronald Reagan was almost a given, I still remember the joke from high school, "What's flat, black and glows in the dark? Iran after Reagan is elected".

Some are too close to call, like George W. and Al Gore, but there have been quite a number of decisive victories in recent past.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Convince 1/2+1 of the republican controlled house to impeach him and 2/3 of the republican controlled senate to actually agree.

The first part has only been done to a president twice. Andrew Jackson and Bill Clinton. Neither were convicted in the senate.

Oh

Well that should be pretty easy then.

I give Trump 1 year to fukk it up.