problem with the new reputation button

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yeah, i think the button is broke. Wanted to see if Curio was right about it being broken, she's right, I couldn't give her a green cookie. I got a window that said I couldn't give any more to her and I should spread em around. Perhaps now we can get rid of the silly things.

Reactions: eh1eh

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Yeah, i think the button is broke. Wanted to see if Curio was right about it being broken, she's right, I couldn't give her a green cookie. I got a window that said I couldn't give any more to her and I should spread em around. Perhaps now we can get rid of the silly things.

Check your CP for new rep Gil.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I do know that you can't leave multiple reps to the same person in the same period of time. But I don't know where to READ my comments.

help appreciated. And can someone rep this post, just as a test, incase I have no rep comments, so I can be directed to where to read rep comments, and I will notice something.

Hoping that made sense.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I can't figure out how my last post was derogatory but some idiot thought it was ("That was a derrogetory post. You insulted my sexuality, my race, and my religion.") and now I am being derogatary because I cannot see how my last post insulted anyone about any of theose things mentioned.
The post in question:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Oh interesting.. it seems to me that the blue reputation means that they have no effect on your overall reputation, probably because the user is too new or they have given too much negative reputation.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh interesting.. it seems to me that the blue reputation means that they have no effect on your overall reputation, probably because the user is too new or they have given too much negative reputation.
Cool, thanx Andem.