Prince Harry condemns press 'abuse' of girlfriend

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yes, it's another plot that's been hatched by the Palace laundry staff. These people are haters.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sooooo, she's black.........?

Rachel who?

She should be grateful for the British. If it wasn't for the British she'd be in shackles and picking cotton somewhere at the end of a whip rather than writing useless tripe on the internet.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Rachel who?

She should be grateful for the British. If it wasn't for the British she'd be in shackles and picking cotton somewhere at the end of a whip rather than writing useless tripe on the internet.

Troll? Rachel was the one who was trolling.

"Meghan Markal should dump Prince Harry", the dopey mare says.

What the bleedin' hell has it got to do with her?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
As much as it has to do with you.

Going online and pleeding with a person to dump their partner is surely some sort of harassment and a disgraceful invasion of privacy into people's private lives.

What the hell has it got to do with that Rachel woman who Meghan and Harry date? It's got sod all to do with her.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yes it does. It got you talking. You also posted about it.

Celebrities, even the inbred ones, always get media attention.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Going online and pleeding with a person to dump their partner is surely some sort of harassment and a disgraceful invasion of privacy into people's private lives.

What the hell has it got to do with that Rachel woman who Meghan and Harry date? It's got sod all to do with her.
Methinks thou doth protest too much

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes it does. It got you talking. You also posted about it.

Celebrities, even the inbred ones, always get media attention.

I posted an article condemning media abuse of Prince Harry's girlfriend.

It doesn't take away from the fact that who Miss Markle dates has sod all to do with that Rachel woman. She can date whoever she likes, and you can't blame her for wanting to date a young prince who can get any girl he likes and is the most eligible bachelor on the planet.

I think Rachel's jealous of Miss Markle.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

It's called expressing an opinion. Lefties always want to stifle discussion and that's why I've always considered you a closet lefty.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's called expressing an opinion. Lefties always want to stifle discussion and that's why I've always considered you a closet lefty.

And my opinion, which I'm about to express, is that her utterances are compete garbage.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Rachel who?

I'd never head of this Rachel either but then again, I'd never heard of Harry's girlfriend until you posted this and yes, she should be grateful because she could join Rachel and be picking cotton.....

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
So I guess this means that for the four or fives years that the monarchy has left before Islam outlaws it, there will be "black blood" introduced to the royal family. That will help. The years of inbreeding has left many of the royal family appearing almost cartoonlike.

I suppose that's what happens when you live on an island.