Premier Rachel Notley says pipelines in Canada trump Keystone XL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why do you lefties hate Alberta so much?

Well i used the l word, not the h word.
Yet more proof you have non existent comprehension skills, and don't have a clue about me as you so often reveal.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

The coming election will. Sure it will take the new government a little while to undo all the damage the NDP has done but it will happen and it will be another 25-44 years before the left gets another chance, if they even survive as a party.

You guys are lucky.

She saved you from 40 years of economic turmoil.

WTF would you know. You are a brain-dead leftard idealogue with no understanding of economics or life in general. I wouldn't be surprised if you had mommy still taking care of your allowance. Left to your own devices you would be personally in debt beyond your ability to pay and looking to borrow more just like your 2 little c*nt heroes.

This must be one of those strange leftard definitions. Turmoil really means stability and growth

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You guys are lucky.

She saved you from 40 years of economic turmoil.

You and the Trumpites hate balanced budgets.

Well i used the l word, not the h word.
Yet more proof you have non existent comprehension skills, and don't have a clue about me as you so often reveal.

Why do you lefties hate Alberta and our oil

It will affect Alberts's climate plan, just not until Notley is punted in a couple of years

The voters will stop Notley. She's currently in third place in the polls and dropping like a rock. It's a good time for conservatives in Alberta.

Not sure why a leftard like politicaltwit would give me a thumbs up for that

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why do you lefties hate Alberta and our oil
I'll repeat myself for the benefit of the reading comprehension challenged leftit-^

it ain't your oil
you are left out

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You and the Trumpites hate balanced budgets.
Trump is a fiscal conservative...get over it. Your hatred of the man is blinding you to his actual stance on economics.

Not sure why a leftard like politicaltwit would give me a thumbs up for that
Because I'm actually a center-right Libertarian and I live and work in the patch you stupid f*ck. Again your hatred for Trump is blinding you to the reality of what is before you. I support Donald because he will be good for Alberta and for me personally and I have taken the time to understand his fiscal policy instead of just letting the left-wing media spoon-feed me anti-Trump articles for 2 years.

Time for you to admit you are a butt-hurt Shillary supporter and a closet liberal.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
cannuck has the right guy too
he is all oiled up and under his desk

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
That's the difference between conservatives like me and leftards like you. Leftards only care about themselves. You and flossie are two peas in a pod
Closet liberal like you = forcing everyone to fall in line with your beliefs.
Libertarian like me = everyone looks after themselve as they see fit

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Fossil fuel is dead.

Premier Rachel Notley says pipelines in Canada trump Keystone XL

Published on: November 14, 2016 | Last Updated: November 14, 2016 6:27 PM MST

Premier Rachel Notley vowed during the last election campaign to stop lobbying the U.S. to approve the Keystone XL pipeline, and suggested the previous government’s support for Keystone was proof they were “more interested in creating jobs in Texas than here in Alberta.”Rachel Notley believes an in-Canada solution to moving Alberta’s bitumen trumps the need to push Washington to renew talks on the Keystone XL pipeline, the premier said Monday.

Asked if she’d be willing to go to Washington to meet with members of the incoming Donald Trump administration, which has been open to the notion of overturning the U.S. government’s previous opposition to the 1,900-km pipeline that would connect Alberta’s oilsands to Gulf Coast refineries, Notley said she had other priorities.

Premier Rachel Notley says pipelines in Canada trump Keystone XL | Calgary Herald
Proud to be Albertan,for a change,love be my Premier
May even court the idea of stuffing envelopes for Lisa Raitt,
Who knows where all this optimism is going

Love my Premier