Premier Christy Clark Is Using A Fake Name As The Premier Of British Columbia

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
Actually it isn't. The Claimant can simply amend the claim, or file a new one, with the correct name.

Pretending it wasn't meant for you, is just a means in prolonging the inevitable. A cowards route.

Only if you're heavily medicated with an axe to grind.
... you're the first person i ever heard of who has HELPED the other party win a lawsuit against himself ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... you're the first person i ever heard of who has HELPED the other party win a lawsuit against himself ...
I lost? That's news to me. Since it was a claim against me and my intellectual property, with no clear definition in the contract. Me being a signatory to the contract written by the Claimant. Ambiguity in a contract, benefits the the party that didn't write the contract.

I was out of court in under an hour.

That's why I hire lawyers to fight silly claims against me, and win.

If you weren't guilty of the bulk of the crimes you were charged with, you'd know what that feels like.

After reading your blog, YOU are the first person I have actually conversed with, that aided the prosecution and Claimants, in win judgments against himself.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
I lost? That's news to me. Since it was a claim against me and my intellectual property, with no clear definition in the contract. Me being a signatory to the contract written by the Claimant. Ambiguity in a contract, benefits the the party that didn't write the contract.

I was out of court in under an hour.

That's why I hire lawyers to fight silly claims against me, and win.

If you weren't guilty of the bulk of the crimes you were charged with, you'd know what that feels like.

After reading your blog, YOU are the first person I have actually conversed with, that aided the prosecution and Claimants, in win judgments against himself.
... i'm very happy for you. but the rule is, never give up anything for the other side, including helping them get your name right on their documents ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... i'm very happy for you. but the rule is, never give up anything for the other side, including helping them get your name right on their documents ...
How's that mentality worked out for you so far?

My lawyers send me Christmas cards. Your's send you restraining orders.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
How's that mentality worked out for you so far?
... it's not mentality, it's the law. you are either named in a suit or you're not. if you're not named in the suit then the law does not obligate you to defend it ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... it's not mentality, it's the law. you are either named in a suit or you're not. if you're not named in the suit then the law does not obligate you to defend it ...
True. But like I said, it only prolongs the inevitable.

And in your case it is a mentality. One that has failed, repeatedly.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
... i'm very happy for you ...

Thank You! It's a cool ride. Glad to have my own vehicle back
though, as it gets way better mileage.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Mine lent me his Hummer for a couple of weeks while
I was having the motor rebuilt in my car/truck/van thing.
It pays to not threaten your lawyers. They tend to get annoyed by such behavior.

Mine like me for all the referrals I send them. I've been a good boy for over 15 years, criminally speaking. Civilly, well, it's fair to say some people think they're entitled to things they just aren't.

... i'm very happy for you ...
Wouldn't it be nice if we could reciprocate that sentiment?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's not "that" uncommon. Some even use Stage Names.
I doubt very much that anyone names their kid "Slash."

True but occassionally one will name their kid "Dweezil" ;)

It pays to not threaten your lawyers. They tend to get annoyed by such behavior.

Yeah they're weird like that. Something about threats being illegal or something. Pffft, what do they know?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
My paternal grandparents were too poor to give my father a middle name. My father had to wait until he went to school; his teacher was generous enough to give him a middle name and register ir with vital statistics.

Back in my day, half of all children didn't live to their fifth birthday and an eighth of all kids that made it to kindergarten died of cholera by second grade. Our parents didn't even bother giving us names until second grade and when they did we had to register our names with the Her Majesty's Canadian Dominion Name Registry in Hull, which was the capital at the time. Didn't matter where in the country you lived, you had to walk all the way to Hull, uphill both ways, in 10 feet of snow, in both official languages. You stood in line for days with all the other kids your age. When it was your turn you recited your full name to the clerk, spelled it out and paid them ten cents, which was a lot of money back then.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Based on your psychotic writings, you're not someone I would use as a source for legal advice.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Back in my day, half of all children didn't live to their fifth birthday and an eighth of all kids that made it to kindergarten died of cholera by second grade. Our parents didn't even bother giving us names until second grade and when they did we had to register our names with the Her Majesty's Canadian Dominion Name Registry in Hull, which was the capital at the time. Didn't matter where in the country you lived, you had to walk all the way to Hull, uphill both ways, in 10 feet of snow, in both official languages. You stood in line for days with all the other kids your age. When it was your turn you recited your full name to the clerk, spelled it out and paid them ten cents, which was a lot of money back then.
That's nothing, we lived in a shoebox in the middle of a freeway.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
... the unelected british columbia premier is being sued in the bc supreme court. what's insane about the lawsuit is that the unelected premier is using TWO DIFFERENT NAMES in the bc supreme court from the name she's using as a liberal bandit ...

... here's a link to the bc supreme court paperwork that uses two (!) alternate names for the unelected premier: BC SUPREME COURT DOCUMENT ...

... this isn't all that unusual actually. crooks often use aliases, why should christy be any different?

... so is her name christy clark, is it christina clarke or is it christina joan clarke? which name is on your driver's license christy?

You realize that the name shown is not what SHE uses, she is listed as the defendant.

Surely, after your journey through the legal system, you understand what that means.