POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
yep......and Donald will make sue he delays and delays and obstructs until it is time for him to leave office ......This is another abusive (of power) tactic he employ's with monotonous regularity. His lawyers are his henchmen.- that is why he has so many. He needs a whole pool of them .....

But it isn't abuse to keep suing for them, Dems. are trying hard to fish for anything they can use.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
But it isn't abuse to keep suing for them, Dems. are trying hard to fish for anything they can use.
Not fishing........they have a lot to start with and now are going after the information that will elaborate on what they have.

bringing up the dems is NOT defense for trump. That is just projection and it is stale now. The Dems are being quite civil about it all. While the Trump gang is not.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not fishing........they have a lot to start with and now are going after the information that will elaborate on what they have.

bringing up the dems is NOT defense for trump. That is just projection and it is stale now. The Dems are being quite civil about it all. While the Trump gang is not.

Isn't it the "Trump gang" who are having the accusations lodged against them? I'd be a little irate myself!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
He must spend a fortune buying women's silence, too.

I wonder how many abortions our Donald-for-Christ has paid for over the decades?
....wonder if they would show up as deductions on his income tax returns??........Remember those.?......the ones he is hiding so aggressively.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Hehehehehehe