Potential 25 billion barrels of oil in Orphan Basin NFLD

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The majority of BC residents do not want pipelines and tankers on the coast. Slave is a brainwashed worker drone incapable of original thought.

You should learn some history besides that printed in cheep tabloids.
Without oil on the coast how are the Haida in Haida Quai supposed to power their fishing boats and pickup trucks ?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Without oil on the coast how are the Haida in Haida Quai supposed to power their fishing boats and pickup trucks ?

If you bang those drums hard enough, moon beams will do it for you. No nasty old Western technology for them, no siree!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Who said anything about importing? Did you READ the article re oil in Newfoundland? Instead of trolling, try thinking. It doesn't hurt once you get used to it

I did think...I thought the f^cking tree-huggers and french-canadians will prevent NFLD oil from making to Canadian refineries just like they are trying to do with Alberta oil. They will probably try to prevent export of NFLD oil too for whatever idiotic reason they can find at that particular time. Toss a Liberal government into the mix and we will be dependent on blood-oil for decades and miss the chance to generate huge revenues for the citizens of Canada and provide ourselves with cheap energy as a bonus.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Leave it in the ground. Oil is finished.

ROFLMAO. Don't have a fukking clue do you.

It's the original Canadians who want the tanker traffic halted, not the governments which is why Harpers crew or Trudeau's never banned it.

But you are on this sight a lot so I thought you would know this.......?

Ship Traffic in the Strait of Juan de Fuca | Race Rocks

Mostly it is idle rich from elsewhere like Cliffy that want tankers banned. The Indians just want a commission.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
They will probably try to prevent export of NFLD oil too for whatever idiotic reason they can find at that particular time. Toss a Liberal government into the mix and we will be dependent on blood-oil for decades and miss the chance to generate huge revenues for the citizens of Canada and provide ourselves with cheap energy as a bonus.
Sorry to have to do this but oil is cheap as chips now and looks to be for generations to come-the boom days are long over and petro-dollars have flown never to return.

See my remarks re:Venezuela-Newfies are in exactly the same boat but a helluva lot colder water.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sorry to have to do this but oil is cheap as chips now and looks to be for generations to come-the boom days are long over and petro-dollars have flown never to return.

See my remarks re:Venezuela-Newfies are in exactly the same boat but a helluva lot colder water.

Not even close.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Not even close.
Says the board's most prominent clueless git-aren't you the one who wanted to bet me we'd have 80 cents a litre gas?

That was all lying garbage too-maybe it was that gibbering old fool Petrovsky but it never happened.

As to Venezuela do any of you retards have any clue how much petroleum wealth those idiots possess?

At least twice as much as we do that's how much-better quality and easier to transport-Google is your friend-well as much as you have any friends at all.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Says the board's most prominent clueless git-aren't you the one who wanted to bet me we'd have 80 cents a litre gas?

That was all lying garbage too-maybe it was that gibbering old fool Petrovsky but it never happened.

As to Venezuela do any of you retards have any clue how much petroleum wealth those idiots possess?

At least twice as much as we do that's how much-better quality and easier to transport-Google is your friend-well as much as you have any friends at all.

I think you should go buy a blow job Billy....It would appear you could use one. ;-)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Google will also tel you exactly what you want to hear as well.
I never said we would get 80 cent gas but it did get to the low 90s. Which is still much closer than the "expert" that predicted $200 oil two years ago.

Not sour or impoverished at all. Quite happy with the 48ft schooner. Even happier to be prepping to go round the world in it next year. Then I can play the role of pirate...lol

All the real pirates are on dry land and we elect them.