Positive people smell bad

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
It's true, they smell bad it's because of thier infantile outlook which compells them to over-ride the olefactory information passed on to thier brain cells in charge of stinkys, they are so in love with themselves that they are convinced that they can't possibly create body odor and therefore have no use for soap. :smile:
So are you saying that they never really know when sh*t hits the fan?:lol:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
positive people repel each other, and so do negative people. Positive people and negative people like each other.

oh no... wait... that's subatomic particles. Sorry

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I figure it's a positive thing when someone refuses to give in to the odds and survives. If I listened to the docs and believed what they said about phantom pains, I'd have been condemned to a chair many years ago. If I'd heeded their advice, I wouldn't have got to see almost all of North America through a windshield. If I'd surrendered to the face that haunted me, I'd have never experienced the pride of owning my own company. Sure there have been negatives - like losing it all to Free Trade, GST and divorce, a losing battle with a fire hose, a bust for using a painkiller the law doesn't like, a war with Ontario for some fair treatment. The positives have got smaller. They're still positives. My sights are set lower. Instead of WCB, I have to survive on ODSP. So what? I still appreciate the win. Even after being Code Blue at Memorial ... and meds whose side effects pretty much guarantee a single life ... I'm still alive. Hey, my kids and grandkids like me and so what if I smell!

There you are Wolf an example of reality, you have experiance which builds character and I think you know very well that everything cannot be positive, we must take the lumps to get through to the soft fluffy good times, there is no appreciation of good times without appreciation of bad times. I smell like soil and chicken **** right now and you can add a little bearing grease,tobacco, weed, and I fart all the time just because it feels good.:lol:

franc

Jul 25, 2008
It's true, they smell bad it's because of thier infantile outlook which compells them to over-ride the olefactory information passed on to thier brain cells in charge of stinkys, they are so in love with themselves that they are convinced that they can't possibly create body odor and therefore have no use for soap. :smile:

Where optimists assault the nose, pessimists are an eye and ear sore, and one would is compelled to put those out to end the miserable specter of a world being driven through them - whereas an optimist is overcome with smelling salts, preventing one from dozing under the influence of their musky perfume.