Popular Militant Religion Evangelist says Kill Chavez

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Re: RE: Popular Militant Reli

Said1 said:
no1important said:
Pat Robertson in a nutjob who needs to be locked up in an asylum.

I think that pretty much says it all. :lol:

And therefore.... many others should be locked up with him - all those who follow him or agree with him!!

Some would point out that Bush2 and Robertson are not in agreement allways. It is just a matter of degree... they both believe the world will end in an inevitable Rapture and 2nd Coming, they both believe that god speaks to them [quoting god, even when saying different things, puts them in the same ballpark] .

Thats enough similiarity to make them both verifyable nutjobs, and both need to be locked up.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Wetcoast40

Electoral Member
Feb 21, 2005
Lesser Vancouver
My heartiest thanks to Pat Robertson! His insightful and passionate analysis of the "Venezuelan Situation" is long overdue. Chavez is a menace to America and must be neutralized.
Reverend Amos Tightknot
Church of Kill a Commie for Christ
Sugarland, Texas, U.S.A.

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Certainly not the Jesus I know would approve of any "removal by assisnation" by anyone! It is a disappointment to hear a "Man of God" call for Chavez' removal, hell even Bush wanted Saddam alive!

Sorry Mr. Chavez, we have some very sick people here in the US.

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian

Karlin said:
Some would point out that Bush2 and Robertson are not in agreement allways. It is just a matter of degree... they both believe the world will end in an inevitable Rapture and 2nd Coming, they both believe that god speaks to them [quoting god, even when saying different things, puts them in the same ballpark] .

Thats enough similiarity to make them both verifyable nutjobs, and both need to be locked up.

You can believe whatever you want, but when you act to harm others, then it is a different matter! On the point of the Return, if it happens, it WILL NOT be by the hand of Man but of a Supreme Being (fill in your favorite diety here). I don't think Bush 1 or 2, Robertson will be leading the charge.

Do not give the ARKANGELS to much lip, you will be easy to spot with the sword in your ass!!!!

As for me, I will be praying,but not to Bush/Robertson for salvation.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Said1 said:
no1important said:
Pat Robertson in a nutjob who needs to be locked up in an asylum.

I think that pretty much says it all. :lol:

Amen!! He should be quietly taken away in a straight jacket accompanied by those guys in "white jackets" ......and removed from the public eye.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Popular Militant Reli

They should demand that he be extradited to stand trial for inciting terrorism. Toss his ass in a Venezuelan prison for a few years and the bastard will learn how to pray real.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Yup thats what should be done. I wonder if Venezuela has their own "Gitmo"?

The real problem is the right in America does not like how Chavez has improved the standard of living for his people and that he is friends with Fidel.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Venezuela seeks action in US row

Venezuela's president says his government will take legal action against a US TV evangelist who called for US agents to kill him.

Hugo Chavez said Venezuela might even seek to extradite Pat Robertson. He also warned he would complain to the UN if the US failed to take action.

Click above link for full story. They are taking it very serious in Venezuela and so they should, it is very serious.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
SATIRE
Editorial

In keeping with US televangelist Pat Robertson’s call for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, the religious right has begun taking a second look at the present methods by which the United States Department of Justice enforces capital punishment.

At the present, only the US and a small alliance of willing Third World countries employ the death penalty. In keeping with the Bush Administration’s recent legal redefinition of torture, the present attempt to enact a humane death penalty is now regarded as being counterproductive.

Faith-based theologians are presently attempting to define new methodology which they can endorse when employing death penalty judgements which will be in keeping with contemporary sentiments on the efficacy of torture.

To date, these religious thinkers have reconsidered the use of death by fire, crucifixion, lapidation, flaying, impalement, strangulation, decapitation, exsanguinations, scaphism, pressing, breaking on the wheel, as well as by brazen bull.

While maintaining their compassionate conservative viewpoints these partisan pedagogues are preaching a piously up-to-date religious activism to the secular world.