Poll: Average intelligence of Canadian- Rush Limbaugh listeners

IQ poll pertaining to the average IQ of Canadian Rush listeners

• Total voters

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"Jack, obviously you are not the average rush listener that I was referring to so I take exception to the personal attacks made against my electronic persona. A public apology to me is warranted under the circumstances."

DurkaDurka, get in touch with all the dictionaries, so that they can include you in the definition of the word: Chutzah.

Asking for apologies from the offended.

Several colloquials for you: Go piss up a rope. Go F^ck a hat.

You NEVER listened to Rush Limbaugh. You are just like your soulmate SirJosephPorter (and I use the word soul rather generously). You just sound off with no knowledge, no bases for arguments and no brains.

I repeat, apologize now Jack. You have turned a thread that had nothing to do with you into a character assassination free-for-all. My E-Cred could possibly be permanently damaged by your vicious words, so I humbly ask that you recant the libelous comments you have made about me.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I repeat, apologize now Jack. You have turned a thread that had nothing to do with you into a character assassination free-for-all. My E-Cred could possibly be permanently damaged by your vicious words, so I humbly ask that you recant the libelous comments you have made about me.

ROFLMAO..... taking lessons from Bear I see.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"I repeat, apologize now Jack. You have turned a thread that had nothing to do with you into a character assassination free-for-all. My E-Cred could possibly be permanently damaged by your vicious words, so I humbly ask that you recant the slanderous comments you have made about me."

Addendum to my previous #20.

Talking about Chutzpah!!!

You claim you apologized, yet ALL your posts on this thread - #1, # 7, # 10, #13, #15, # 17, #19 have NOTHING to do with any apology.

When you slander your fellow posters, is one thing. I have more integrity and class than to quibble with words over nothing. That is the exclusive purview of the Left-wing.

But when you slander yourself and demand an apology, that is either too ridiculous or too pathetic for any normal person to deal with.

If your reputation has been destroyed, it is your own doing. Apologize to yourself.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
"I repeat, apologize now Jack. You have turned a thread that had nothing to do with you into a character assassination free-for-all. My E-Cred could possibly be permanently damaged by your vicious words, so I humbly ask that you recant the slanderous comments you have made about me."

Addendum to my previous #20.

Talking about Chutzpah!!!

You claim you apologized, yet ALL your posts on this thread - #1, # 7, # 10, #13, #15, # 17, #19 have NOTHING to do with any apology.

When you slander your fellow posters, is one thing. I have more integrity and class than to quibble with words over nothing. That is the exclusive purview of the Left-wing.

But when you slander yourself and demand an apology, that is either too ridiculous or too pathetic for any normal person to deal with.

If your reputation has been destroyed, it is your own doing. Apologize to yourself.

What the hell are you babbling about?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"What the hell are you babbling about?"

I gave you all the details. If you can't see it (based on your idiotic response) it is your problem.

GOODBYE!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
wel...to address the OP.... I consider good ol Rush to be not much above an earth worm for intelligence. His hypocracy knows no bounds, and those that listen to him for more than just a good laugh are right there with him in the intelligence class. "Short busses" were specifically made and designed for Rush and his fans.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
A normal I.Q. is what? something like 90-110 or so? :-?
Being a Canadian, I'm listening to Charles Adler as I type this....8O

Play nice....

I enjoy Charles Adler, very quick witted, very intelligent and knowledgeable.
Haven't listened to him for some time, I must toon into 980 more often, and
catch up.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
As a well known Troll on this forum would say......it always starts on a weekend when the moderators are absent....;-)...sorry Ron......

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Well, it looks like the people who listen to Rush Limbaugh's show are NOT (necessarily):

Retired and bored
Repressed upbringing
Former drug addict
Easily angered
Prone to bed wetting
General hate for anyone who doesn't fit into the Rush mold.

The total capitulation (#32) of the author of this thread, DurkaDurka, who had the temerity to demand an apology from the folks he offended, proves it.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
haha, that is classic.

I was going to post something about lolcows, but this seemed more appropriate.

As to Rush Limbaugh, I haven't had any dealings with his orations or any of his fans. There don't seem to be either in Europe. I would be willing to say that this is lucky, because from what both sides seem to say it is nothing but more partisan tripe, and I cannot stand tripe, regardless of who is cooking it.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Well, it looks like the people who listen to Rush Limbaugh's show are NOT (necessarily):

Retired and bored
Repressed upbringing
Former drug addict
Easily angered
Prone to bed wetting
General hate for anyone who doesn't fit into the Rush mold.

The total capitulation of the author of this thread, DurkaDurka, who had the tenmerity to demand an apology from the folks he offended, proves it.

You being offended is a by-prodcuct of the thread, not my intent, dear Jack. It's amazing that you would fall into the 1% of the population that this thread is about. Small world...