Politicians & DumbAss Remarks - Opinions -

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I will say this for Chretin; I have never been so proud as a Canadian when he throttled that heckler at an outdoor press conference a while back... There is no other country where a national leader has 'taken the bull by the horns' the way that Chretin did.

My hat's off to him on that.

This country needs another european leader.

Maybe German or Italian.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Well they all have their moments.

I was disappointed through that he didn't pluck out the man's eye like a ninja.

I believe that ninja's are more 'the quiet type'... Maybe our expectations for Canadian politicians are more in line with the Three Stooges.

Maybe German or Italian.

Well, that'd certainly add a strong entertainment factor into the mix although I'm having difficulty in imagining a Merkel/Berlusconi element in terms of a calculating philanderer

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Well, that'd certainly add a strong entertainment factor into the mix although I'm having difficulty in imagining a Merkel/Berlusconi element in terms of a calculating philanderer

Merkel isn't that bad, but yea, I meant people who aren't representative of the puppets they currently have on top. Someone who hasn't been tainted by living too long on this side of the Atlantic.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well I seem to remember GWB the lessers father had a VP who had a problem connecting thought and reason together to make something sensible. What was that one about Hawaii

Oh my gosh... Dan Quayle. He was a disaster.

My fave was when he was visiting Latin America and said...

"I should have paid more attention in Latin."

I will say this for Chretin; I have never been so proud as a Canadian when he throttled that heckler at an outdoor press conference a while back... There is no other country where a national leader has 'taken the bull by the horns' the way that Chretin did.

My hat's off to him on that.

I'll have to check that out.

Putin has been known to use his fists too.

Maybe German or Italian.

Or at least have First Ladies like Spain and France...