Police shoot, kill naked man who was EATING A MAN'S FACE

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I thought 'bath salts' was just the name they used to market/sell them in small corner stores and what not, just to skirt the law. They're not actually bath salts and they're not intended to be, but they resemble them.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No... 'bath salts'

What was in them really?
My bad, I figured everyone was familiar with them now.

Even in my sleepy town, the corner store/head shop, sells them. Along with a salvia collection.

They're a combination of known, but not controlled chemicals and brand new, not as of yet been banned chemicals.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
My bad, I figured everyone was familiar with them now.

Even in my sleepy town, the corner store/head shop, sells them. Along with a salvia collection.

They're a combination of known, but not controlled chemicals and brand new, not as of yet been banned chemicals.

I have friends who run head shops, I'm familiar with them. They opted not to sell them ages ago because they are NOT the simple drug free high people claim they are.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have friends who run head shops, I'm familiar with them. They opted not to sell them ages ago because they are NOT the simple drug free high people claim they are.
Fair enough, other than what I've been told about them, and why they are available at corner stores, I know very little beyond the aftereffects we see in the news.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I've tried googling for coroboration on the fact that they've been linked to positive PCP tests, an issue I'd heard about before, but I can't find solid links. The long and short of it is... when something doesn't tell you what's in it... you're not gonna know what's in it.

I hope to hell there aren't corner stores full of THIS formula though.