Polanski Not to be Extradited to US, Free man.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not even smart enough to post a pic, eh.
not when the word f*ck is in it, problem solved, we have a go Houston.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He was found FU CKING GUILTY!!!!!!!!! There is no "statute of limitations" when you have been found GUILTY and then fled the jurisdiction.The fu cking scum back ran like a little kid instead of taking responsibility for his fu cking actions. Why would ANYONE try to find some way out for this piece of shyte? It's not like we are not sure if he fu cked the 13 yr old. There is no doubt about that. It is a done deal.

I'm not arguing any of that. I've heard there is a 7 year limitations on many crimes. Not sure what it is for fleeing custody. He's not the first guy, wasn't Jerry Lee Lewis guilty of the same thing?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With pedo crimes it is sometimes decades before a person is willing to come forward. The pedos would love it if there was a 2 year time limit on rape.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm not arguing any of that. I've heard there is a 7 year limitations on many crimes. Not sure what it is for fleeing custody. He's not the first guy, wasn't Jerry Lee Lewis guilty of the same thing?

Wow, just wow. What ever.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Polanski is a grease ball that needs to go to jail for rape and pay the same price as all other child rapist.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wow, just wow. What ever.

Geez Gerry, I can see a B.P. reading of 290/180..............you are going to blow a gasket, man. We're just supposed to be having a friendly discussion...............it's not the end of the world. We're all pretty well agreed the guy is a creep, but if the truth be known he probably can't even "get it up" anymore & further more there's not a f**king thing any of us can do about it.
Anyway I'm not sweating it and neither should you. :) :)

Polanski is a grease ball that needs to go to jail for rape and pay the same price as all other child rapist.

I fully agree and if it's possible, I would imagine it can be done. Often there's a law book and a sleazy lawyer that gets in the way.

Neither am I Gerry and what are you going to do about it? :) :)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Neither am I Gerry and what are you going to do about it? :) :)

I know you're not. You aren't even smart enough to use google to learn anything. Like what is meant by statute of limitations and what does it apply to. I'm surprised that you are able to use a computer.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I know you're not. You aren't even smart enough to use google to learn anything. Like what is meant by statute of limitations and what does it apply to. I'm surprised that you are able to use a computer.

No worries, Gerry, there's probably a lot of sh*t about me that may surprise you. If you have even the slightest inkling about Google you'll know that there's a lot of sh*t that Google can't find for you. I have a basic knowledge of the statute of limitations, but I don't know any of the details. So what? I have "other fish to fry". I didn't even know how to turn a computer on until I was 53 years old, but I could use a slide rule and a book of Chamber's Tables. So go f**k your hat! :)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No worries, Gerry, there's probably a lot of sh*t about me that may surprise you. If you have even the slightest inkling about Google you'll know that there's a lot of sh*t that Google can't find for you. I have a basic knowledge of the statute of limitations, but I don't know any of the details. So what? I have "other fish to fry". I didn't even know how to turn a computer on until I was 53 years old, but I could use a slide rule and a book of Chamber's Tables. So go f**k your hat! :)

Sorry, you don't have a clue about that statute, otherwise you wouldn't have invoked it for this instance.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So what?

Who invoked it? Not I!, "What's the statute of limitations say?" Or did you not read that part of my post?

and they say nothing about after a person has been charged and found guilty. If you had any idea at all, you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question. They speak to how long from the time an act has been done to when a person is charged for that act.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
and they say nothing about after a person has been charged and found guilty. If you had any idea at all, you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question. They speak to how long from the time an act has been done to when a person is charged for that act.

Weren't you taught back around grade 3 that there is no such thing as a stupid question? Maybe you were asleep during that class. :) :)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Weren't you taught back around grade 3 that there is no such thing as a stupid question? Maybe you were asleep during that class. :) :)

Ya, that was told to the idiots so they didn't feel bad about themselves. I gather you were told that a lot.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did you ever replace the 4 * with 'f*uck' with no * then you will get the picture. Oh yeah, I'm a little slow or I would have already asked you why your (not so) eagle eyes didn't pick up on that 'flaw'. Waiting, . . .

. . . and now back to the thread.

As bad as the whole human trafficking thing is there is still the possibility that it could be thrown under the bus (10 years hard labor) to let the 'boss' get away with enough loot to start up again. (broke is $500M in cash and one investment banker and , most important of all, Mom's private number.
God forbid Gramdma gets into the picture if you know what I mean? If not, move along, nothing to see here. . . .

Since this would be data as anonymous as a poll why not take the number of 'complaints taken' rather than 'convictions' Being in a place where you are powerless is 'unlawful imprisonment' and sexual abuse is committed and then the worst is that you are labeled a 'liar' if you say anything about it.
At least that was the way it has always been, today video and sound shows who is the liar so coming forward would be in days rather than years IMO. Witness Protection is supposed to help keep you alive so tip them well. Nuff said.