Piers Morgan final show lecture

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He's not coming back here, is he?

Explaining completely why there is so much gun crime in Canada. Only the criminals have guns.

And gun crime in Canada is minisucle compared to that in the USA as a result (although it's still far higher in Canada than it is in Britain, which has even tighter gun control than Canada).

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Not surprising. I doubt it will change anything. Those who agree with him will continue to agree and those who disagree will continue to disagree. Its pretty difficult to change anyone's mind on this issue one way or another.

You're right. Just like nothing that's said on CC changes anyone or anything.

USA has no gun control like they have in Canada

Which just gave more credence to Colpy's point.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You're right. Just like nothing that's said on CC changes anyone or anything.

That's not necessarily true. I have far more understanding, tolerance and may even shift a bit with opinions in direct opposition to mine.Opinions that are close to mine but still different can change my mind.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Piers Morgan to advise Lib Dems

Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg has made a "surprise appointment", according to the Huffington Post, by hiring Piers Morgan in a media-consulting role ahead of the next general election.

The new website noted that the former Mirror editor's show Piers Morgan Live was cancelled in February, and its final show aired last Friday.​

Huff Post quoted a senior Lib Dem figure saying: "Only a fool would think we could win it, but recruiting a man of Morgan’s gravitas and veracity is likely to give the party a clear advantage in the media campaign."​