People you know of who die

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My point is my post was a personal philosophical one about people you knew of, from many decades ago, and actually the father and former girlfriend I mentioned I have known since I can remember, passing away, not people I do not personally know .........
I much prefer it that the ones I hear about are people I don't know. That being said I never look at any published lists of the dead.At the funeral place they said lots of time nobody picked up the ashes so they would spared them around a cemetery. She really meant to say the dumpster headed for the landfill.

I learned 6 months ago that my best friend from elementary school to young adulthood had committed suicide 7 years ago. We'd, obviously lost touch, and regularly I'd look up her name on facebook hoping to reconnect. It was a very surreal realization to hear about her death. The brain whirls with possibilities and scenarios.
One of the sadder ways to go as the ones left behind are left wondering if they could have done something.The best you can do is hope you weren't part of the problem.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
After you've lost both your parents you are fully and officially grown up.

No more net.

No more shoulders to cry upon.

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
I learned 6 months ago that my best friend from elementary school to young adulthood had committed suicide 7 years ago. We'd, obviously lost touch, and regularly I'd look up her name on facebook hoping to reconnect. It was a very surreal realization to hear about her death. The brain whirls with possibilities and scenarios.

Yeah... I understand this feeling. It's exactly how I felt when I found out my high school friend committed suicide a month after it happened.