People We Need Some Fresh Threads!

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
We've degenerated this thread to igloo's eh 8O Soooo Canadian :p First off we like Beer ITN lots of beer and not the weak kind :p We like winter keeps are beer cold :wink: anybody else want to carry on from here? :? I haven't drank any tonight so I'm not on my game :eek:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I think not said:
Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts :p, they're much warmer

Personally, I'll stick with my wattle and daub hut, thank you.

For those who don't know, wattle and daub is where a woven latticework of wooden stakes called wattles is daubed with a mixture of mud and clay, animal dung and straw to create a structure. Yes, a poo hut. Extremely waterproof, but flies can be a problem in summer.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I think not said:
Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts :p, they're much warmer
We tried a straw house once,but this Big Bad Wolf kept coming over and huffed and puffed and blew the house down :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
missile said:
I think not said:
We tried a straw house once,but this Big Bad Wolf kept coming over and huffed and puffed and blew the house down :wink:

Well I never thought of that one missile, well this explains everything! Now my next question, you guys have ATM's? :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: People We Need Some F

For those who don't know, wattle and daub is where a woven latticework of wooden stakes called wattles is daubed with a mixture of mud and clay, animal dung and straw to create a structure. Yes, a poo hut
I believe our Yeti's and Sasquatches use these types of homes as they are easier to camouflage. The only issue they have is with the newly arrived dung beetle. I've heard that the Sasquatch will go to work in the morning (their in the tourist sector) and find their home moved a good 5ft when they get home........

SECONDGEN

Electoral Member
Jun 7, 2005
Near the Rockies
Re: RE: People We Need Some F

Twila said:
For those who don't know, wattle and daub is where a woven latticework of wooden stakes called wattles is daubed with a mixture of mud and clay, animal dung and straw to create a structure. Yes, a poo hut
I believe our Yeti's and Sasquatches use these types of homes as they are easier to camouflage. The only issue they have is with the newly arrived dung beetle. I've heard that the Sasquatch will go to work in the morning (their in the tourist sector) and find their home moved a good 5ft when they get home........

Only in Manitoba eh

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Sasquatches, ah yes! me and three toed hippie have found many clues out in the forest of the hairy one. Galaniomama swears she partied with one up on mount washington...she must have been wearing that cape, it attracts all kinds of critters 8O