Palin accuses president of ‘shuck and jive’ on Libya

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It may not be "politically correct" but it was a VERY accurate description of what the President and his flunkies are doing.

As well as his opponents, and all of the media commentators.

So what's the point? it's like accusing him of breathing. Everyone involved in the campaign is doing it.

You don't have to make a thinly veiled racial slur out of it, though.

And don't try to pretend it wasn't, how many times did Palin use that phrase in the past?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
'sup.

These whiny and maudlin self-righteous lazy pricks should stop tap dancing around the issue. Are they their brothers keeper? Everyone is getting too uppity about words, homes.

What? :lol:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
That is what this is all about isn't it? Look at when Adam Clayton Powell and his crew started classes on how to pull this activity off and not get caught. And then they did get caught and got voted out. By who? Their former students Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, John Conyers, William Jefferson and others. It all still just this act for many who sit in our Congress!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Highball,

Look at when Adam Clayton Powell and his crew started classes on how to pull this activity off and not get caught.

When did he say that? I remember him from my days in NY but don't know what specifically you are referring to.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Palin comes to the party late.

I'm sure someone else began pointing this sort of nonsense out earlier, but left leaning Glenn Greenwald was pointing this out as early as the 20th of September.

Obama officials' spin on Benghazi attack mirrors Bin Laden raid untruths | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Palin (amongst others) is only bringing this up now because of political motivations. If she actually cared about journalistic integrity then she would have joined Greenwald much sooner.