Palestinian hero kidnapped israeli soldier

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
RE: Palestinian hero kidn

Remember how the Jews wandered around for along time in the desert, waiting to be allowed into the Promise land? That Promise Land was Israel.

Once they got there it was theirs...And it always has been, The Israelis dont exactly go out looking for troubble from palestine....Palestine goes and attacks them because they think its their land.....its not check the bible, check history...Palestine is still in the middle ages if you ask me, they dont hold a concept of peace, and getting along with one another, Israel trys to put up with it, and trys to go towards peace, but who fucks it up....not Israel thats for sure....

All you people who support Palestines actions are clearly bounceing off the idiot train bound to nowhere, Palestien has been given chance after chance to make peace, instead they spit in its face, because they are Muslims who cant stand the fact that Jews are next door to them, just like the Magority of the Middle east...They Say they want to dystroy Israel, as does Iran, Iraq, Jordan to a degree.....Its because they dont want to get along with Jews, the Jews could care less about wipeing out Muslim nations...

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Palestinian hero kidnapped israeli soldier

Just the Facts said:
Jersay said:
People its war.

Is that why Israel pulled out of Gaza? Because it's war? So much for the peace process. I trust you won't object to Israel taking all of Gaza. It's war, after all.

Israel never believe in peace, ariel sharon is responsible for this whole mess, israel never showed any sign they wanted peace, never and ever.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Just the Facts said:
Jersay said:
Also, if an operation occurs and militants are killed fine. However if they occupy the land again which is illegal under international law then no.

So why pester them into a position where an "operation" is even a consideration. They left Gaza. Gone. Vacated. Hamas and Fatah have done nothing but give them excuses to come back with a vengeance and take ALL of Gaza. How stupid is that? All it does is prove incotrovertibly that Palestinians have no interest in a state. It's a ruse. All they want is to kill Jews.

Yeah that is why , there is about 100 times more victims from palestinians side, it is incredible how fascist and retards you are.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Palestinian hero kidn

EastSideScotian said:
Remember how the Jews wandered around for along time in the desert, waiting to be allowed into the Promise land? That Promise Land was Israel.

Who the fr.e.eking hell promise that land?? tell me, who on earth did promise this land to jew? nobody did except retards Zionist.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Palestinian hero kidn

Mogz said:
But a drop in the bucket as to what they COULD do. I'd just like to point out aeon, that at the time of me writing this, the IDF just began rolling in to Gaza. Your boys f.ucked up big time buddy. Now they find out that Israel has been holding back for ages. The proverbial bear with a stick.

Humm, with all they devastated in palestine, the next step, is dropping a nuclear bomb on them, and say bye bye to palestinians??

Mogz said:
More so than Palestine. An ass-backwards group of people still living in the stoneage. You consider people who dress up infants as suicide bombers as being a "bright" group aeon? We in the West, are among the youngest civilizations on the planet, yet we're some of the most advanced and educated. Why? Because we're not blinded by religious restrictions. We're objective. Your boys in the Gaza Strip, aren't. Yes, we in the West are reasonably bright aeon, your jihadists in the desert are well, morons.

lol ahnahahahah, ahahahaha damn that is the funniest thing i ever heard in my entire life, we are the most advance and educated? you should have gone to humour instead in the army my friend, you would make incredible amount of money.

You know according to me, we are the most advance parano-coward-chicken-bastard civilization on this planet,sending troops on the other side of the planet based on a lie, killing innoncent poor people, stealing their ressource,giving sanctions where our policy killed millions of innoncent because we hates saddam, we support a terrorist governement like israel, this is the most cowardly act that history is witness of.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

aeon said:
Israel never believe in peace, ariel sharon is responsible for this whole mess, israel never showed any sign they wanted peace, never and ever.

That's not correct, they did make peace with Eqypt and Jordan did they not?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Mogz that is the most stupid comments i have ever heard come out of you yet. People just seem to like to forget that Israeli is in the wrong as they are occupying and they have been occupying the West Bank and Gaza for 38 years, illegally. And the Palestinians don't have the money or the equipment to fight against one of the world's. So I am sorry that they have to throw rocks, they have to use bombs and their own bodies and you think they are from the stone age. Stupid just stupid.

East Side Scotian that is the most stupidest thing I ever heard. They get the promise land so it is okay to kick out the indigenous people living there.

All you people who support Palestines actions are clearly bounceing off the idiot train bound to nowhere, Palestien has been given chance after chance to make peace, instead they spit in its face, because they are Muslims who cant stand the fact that Jews are next door to them, just like the Magority of the Middle east...They Say they want to dystroy Israel, as does Iran, Iraq, Jordan to a degree.....Its because they dont want to get along with Jews, the Jews could care less about wipeing out Muslim nations...

Why are they the only one with nuclear weapons then.

And people show and list each and every thing Israel has done for peace. None because they immediately attacked or did something after, they don't want peace they have never had peace since its creation.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

I think not said:
aeon said:

That's not correct, they did make peace with Eqypt and Jordan did they not?

Not under Aerial Sharon. That was the only time that Israel was close to peace, however the PM was assainated and they were still at war with the Syrians and Lebanese. So make peace with one and be at war with another is still war.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jersay said:
Not under Aerial Sharon. That was the only time that Israel was close to peace, however the PM was assainated and they were still at war with the Syrians and Lebanese. So make peace with one and be at war with another is still war.

Lebanon was a puppet state of Syria for decades and a safe haven for Palestinian terrorists. Syria has attacked Israel repeatedly. The PLO tried to take over Jordan. Syria invaded Jordan.

What am I missing here?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

I think not said:
Jersay said:

Lebanon was a puppet state of Syria for decades and a safe haven for Palestinian terrorists. Syria has attacked Israel repeatedly. The PLO tried to take over Jordan. Syria invaded Jordan.

What am I missing here?

Doesn't matter what the politics in the Muslim countries were. The Israelis were making peace with one or two they were still fighting the others. So a hope of peace was there but not achieved.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So for all you people, ITN has already read it but Mogz, EastSideScotian, aeon, Just for Facts, if you want real facts go find Juan's link in Zionism and its effects on the Middle East. Sit down, relax, how a nice drink and read it. I have read it three times and looked at at least one other book from those links and you should really read it.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jersay said:
Doesn't matter what the politics in the Muslim countries were. The Israelis were making peace with one or two they were still fighting the others. So a hope of peace was there but not achieved.

It does matter, Israel, Egypt and Jordan have made peace and more importantly have maintained that peace. It seems to me Israel takes peace seriously, while the PLO and Syria do not.

Your benevolent United Nations partitioned Palestine, and five Arab armies attacked Israel one day later, how do you explain all this? Who broke international law to begin with? I know it wasn't the Israelis.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
if you want real facts go find Juan's link in Zionism and its effects on the Middle East. Sit down, relax, how a nice drink and read it. I have read it three times and looked at at least one other book from those links and you should really read it.

I've read #juans "eye opener" it ommits historical accounts for political gain.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

I think not said:
Jersay said:

It does matter, Israel, Egypt and Jordan have made peace and more importantly have maintained that peace. It seems to me Israel takes peace seriously, while the PLO and Syria do not.

Your benevolent United Nations partitioned Palestine, and five Arab armies attacked Israel one day later, how do you explain all this? Who broke international law to begin with? I know it wasn't the Israelis.

Yeah forcing out some of the palestinians when they became independent. Have all the fighting or most at least in the Palestinian partioned area. Really who was attacked, seems to be the Palestinian partioned part.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I think not said:
Jersay said:
if you want real facts go find Juan's link in Zionism and its effects on the Middle East. Sit down, relax, how a nice drink and read it. I have read it three times and looked at at least one other book from those links and you should really read it.

I've read #juans "eye opener" it ommits historical accounts for political gain.

That's why I said for the others to read it. You already have.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Just the Facts said:
Jersay said:
Illegal occupation. Under international obligations its illegal to rule or occupy a foreign land. So therefore no.

It's not foreign. It's Judea. Jews are Judeans.

The Israeli people who lived in Judea they are gone. The Jewish people now don't have a distinct claim that says they can go back and ensure a realitive lived in Judea. It died in the 7th century. They are foreigners.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jersay said:
Yeah forcing out some of the palestinians when they became independent. Have all the fighting or most at least in the Palestinian partioned area. Really who was attacked, seems to be the Palestinian partioned part.

You don't know what you're talking about Jersay, you obviously have no real desire to learn and seek whats going on. You're only going to read what feeds your bias. You praise the UN when it suits your agenda and neglect its role when it goes against it.The UN partitioned Palestine with 33 votes, 13 against. The first shot ever fired was from Arabs.

It's alot more complicated than what I just wrote, Israel is no saint and neither are the Arabs. When extended an olive branch Israel has taken it, whereas Arabs have thrown it back in their face.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

I think not said:
Jersay said:

You don't know what you're talking about Jersay, you obviously have no real desire to learn and seek whats going on. You're only going to read what feeds your bias. You praise the UN when it suits your agenda and neglect its role when it goes against it.The UN partitioned Palestine with 33 votes, 13 against. The first shot ever fired was from Arabs.

It's alot more complicated than what I just wrote, Israel is no saint and neither are the Arabs. When extended an olive branch Israel has taken it, whereas Arabs have thrown it back in their face.

I keep asking for a link or something proving this. Please show me if you have the info.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jersay said:
I keep asking for a link or something proving this. Please show me if you have the info.

In favour: 33

Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussian S.S.R., Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukrainian S.S.R., Union of South Africa, U.S.A., U.S.S.R., Uruguay, Venezuela.

Against: 13

Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

Abstained: 10

Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1947UN181.html

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Thank you for the link. I will say this because the U.N forgot to take the majority into account. It should have been partioned, but the north and the West which was largely Arab should have been connected and Israel should have had the South and center that it has now. They both should have been connected to all their own parts instead of being discontinuous.