Ontario on track to eliminate deficit next year, Wynne says

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
Bit of I'd suggest is a gross understatement.
Hafta luv the creative accounting practiced with pride at queens park, selling of our enterprises, using our have not status triggering ottawas' handout as an asset and ignoring $$$ spent on servicing an ever rising debt they spin a rosy picture. Ontarians however realize the bloom is long off lib rosy bs, only one taxpayer to support justin and kates' manic spend it like there is no tomorrow financial train wreck waiting to happen. When rates rise or rating agencies blow the whistle the train wreck will make greece appear frugal.
Ontario’s budget deficit for 2016 shrinks more than expected to $5.7 billion | Financial Post

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Madame Bonehead may be on the track to eliminate next years' deficit. I really wonder what sort of rabbit she's going to pull out of her pointy hat to cover the election year deficit once she's blown all that Hydro money....

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Walter, Walter, Walter, in this modern day and age it's considered rude to cast aspersions on someone's sexual orientation, especially the Honorable Premier. Smarten up eh!

No worries. I think he just likes to call every woman a dyke bitch. It makes him feel more important than around half of the world's populaiton that way.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Madame Bonehead may be on the track to eliminate next years' deficit. I really wonder what sort of rabbit she's going to pull out of her pointy hat to cover the election year deficit once she's blown all that Hydro money....
Maybe she will use dipper math. Taxes + borrowing = spending. Balanced Budget.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No worries. I think he just likes to call every woman a dyke bitch. It makes him feel more important than around half of the world's populaiton that way.

Out of fairness, I believe the Honorable Premier already made that announcement herself...............if memory serves me correctly!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They're going to balance the books with the billions that are going to flood in from the Carbon tax bonanza!
They're going to engineer human behavior while they're at it by making it too expensive to do carbon intensive things, like growing food to eat, heating our houses during the long, cold winter, transporting ourselves to those jobs that we need to feed our families and keep them warm.

The Liberals are here!! Hurrah!! Hurrah!!

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
But wait, spending money you don't have is what makes Trump great!

But it is his money or his signature on a debit note that he wagers whereas our lib duo are playing with our money. In trumps' case capital leverage applies but with kate and jt stupidity applies.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The US Fed Reserve said it is going to finally up interest rates which means Bank of Canada will follow suit making the goal line even further away.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
So we can finally start paying down the debt? It seems most governments aim at a balanced budget but not what should come after it.