Ontario Imam: Muslims must reject secularism

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
As usual several forum members are hopping onto the anti-Muslim bandwagon. I really see no difference between a Muslim cleric attempting to support the outmoded religious ideas of Islam and the various Christian sects that pushed for the Bible to be used as the basis for all things Canadian. I can remember a succession of Bible-thumping preachers including the narrow-minded Premier of Alberta, Ernest Manning, railing against the moral decadence of other Canadians and attempting to impose their beliefs on everyone else. They didn't succeed and neither will AbdulAdhim for the simple reason that the majority of Canadians as well as the majority of Muslim Canadians is not remotely interested in a religious-based society.
Don't forget that part of Manning's Christian philosophy included sterilization of aboriginal women and girls. Jesus would approve, I'm sure :roll:

As for Muslims:

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I suppose you're talking about ernest Manning
Ancient history of the socreds, precursor of the far left NDP
Was for practicing eugenics...

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Really? There is an awful lot more Biblical law that has been rejected as inappropriate and archaic by most modern nations; Canada included.

He's talking as a base foundation to our laws. :roll: Did you think our code of law just appeared from thin air?

Ya you probably did, wow, talk about tthick as a brick :lol:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Wherever the shiny pony goes Mentalfluff will follow

They are all the same.......

slide the You Tube up to the 34 minute mark to see your fav Politicians....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iymH67aiDE0

Verbalator

Aug 10, 2016

Why secularism is critically important to our civilisation. Think about it: The world is replete with wars, famine, death, destruction, sickness, hate and so much more. So consider:

Is god willing to prevent evil but is not able? The he is impotent.

Is he able to prevent evil but is not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is god both willing and able? The, whence comes evil?

Is he neither willing nor able? Then why call him god?

Epicurus 341 - 271 BCE

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Why secularism is critically important to our civilisation. Think about it: The world is replete with wars, famine, death, destruction, sickness, hate and so much more. So consider:

Is god willing to prevent evil but is not able? The he is impotent.

Is he able to prevent evil but is not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is god both willing and able? The, whence comes evil?

Is he neither willing nor able? Then why call him god?

Epicurus 341 - 271 BCE

the problem with you copy and pasters is that you leave-in the typos and syntax muck-ups from the original spam-posters from other sites back in the day.

The he

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Is+g...rceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q="+The+he+is+impotent"

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Is+g...d?&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

but anyway...welcome n00b. may your stay here be a long one and all like that.

and hey, thanks for your new guy introduction. ;-)

Verbalator

Aug 10, 2016
the problem with you copy and pasters is that you leave-in the typos and syntax muck-ups from the original spam-posters from other sites back in the day.

The he

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Is+g...rceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q="+The+he+is+impotent"

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Is+g...d?&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

but anyway...welcome n00b. may your stay here be a long one and all like that.

and hey, thanks for your new guy introduction. ;-)
What typos? What errors? I'm sorry but, I do not see any but, thank you for your reply. Very much appreciated.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the he

you see new guy...'the he' makes no goddamn sense. see it now?

how about using 'then he' consistently through your lifted quote.

but what do I know.

spreken ze english?

Verbalator

Aug 10, 2016
Musta said something the "master" of C&P hadda think about - then the ADHD kicked in
I tend to be more interested in the content of the subject matter as opposed to formulating a critique of a typo. I had no idea that there were so many professional academics on this site. I guess I had better take my keyboard and go elsewhere. Adieu!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I tend to be more interested in the content of the subject matter as opposed to formulating a critique of a typo. I had no idea that there were so many professional academics on this site. I guess I had better take my keyboard and go elsewhere. Adieu!

well if ya hadda read the damn thing you woulda saw how ridiculous it looks when dumped via google translate or whatever the hell it was they used.

if you can't take a little constructive criticism about your little contribution on your second only post here on this public forum, you ain't cut out for the internet slim. you're too easily triggered and probably need a fainting couch and safe space.

anyway, don't let the door hit ya on the way out tender vittles.

Verbalator

Aug 10, 2016
well if ya hadda read the damn thing you woulda saw how ridiculous it looks when dumped via google translate or whatever the hell it was they used.

if you can't take a little constructive criticism about your little contribution on your second only post here on this public forum, you ain't cut out for the internet slim. you're too easily triggered and probably need a fainting couch and safe space.

anyway, don't let the door hit ya on the way out tender vittles.
Speaking of English, yours is atrocious! And, as a point of interest, I have taken the time to read a number of posts on this site and have yet to find one single post that was not idiotic, adolescent and mind numbing. I can see no reason to have anything to do with the people here. I like to learn from other people and read their points of view. I have nothing to learn from the mouth breathers that I have encountered here.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Speaking of English, yours is atrocious! And, as a point of interest, I have taken the time to read a number of posts on this site and have yet to find one single post that was not idiotic, adolescent and mind numbing.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I can see no reason to have anything to do with the people here.
And yet, here you are.

I like to learn from other people and read their points of view. I have nothing to learn from the mouth breathers that I have encountered here.
Given your obvious self-righteousness, I doubt you learn much from anybody.

Door's over there. Don't forget your hat.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Well, if your skin's that thin, then by all means. Blood is tough stuff to clean up ... and you'll certainly be mauled in here....

B-byee!