Ontario Delivers Balanced Budget

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes, that's why the Conservatives are proposing a carbon tax.
It's not a proposal, it's a resignation to the fact that if Ontario doesn't have a carbon tax or scraps the one it already has, then Trudeau will merely impose his own carbon tax plan on the province, like the f*cking little dictator he wants to be.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Actually it was the Hydro sale and the forced auction of carbon credits that gave LIE-berals most of the money they needed to TEMPORARILY balance the books- cutting back on hospital spending and pissing off doctors with pat cuts and firing nurses so they will leave the province and reduce medical expenses is just extra gravy! And the book balancing is just for this year ONLY- and if they win the next election then all HELL breaks loose as they SPEND to honour their BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN PENSION PROMISES TO civil service Hogs!

You do know that ALL Hog pension plans are nearing bankruptcy due to massive greed don't you?

The carbon crap and trade money has already been spent giving Hogs permanent raises in pay! The pension madness is SEPARATE from pay raises!

LIE-berals are picking pockets with BOTH hands!

Ah yeah.. have to agree with the Conservatives..

[youtube]arEMXG40c48[/youtube]

Cap and Trade money to balance a budget.. guess it's not about emissions, but tax revenue after all.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey-LIE-berals got caught doing that-they were forced to ADD an extra ten billion dollars onto their deficit in 2016-no news on how they made it disappear for this year-perhaps the pay raise just offered to teachers will help HIDE LIE-beral pension promises till after the next election? Or maybe its the Carbon crap and trade credits they forced companies to buy recently did the trick?

No, it actually won't. What it's done is, over the years, transfer more and more spending off the books to what it's calling a capital budget. Presto! It no longer counts! So Wynne will proudly announce a "balanced budget" then call up the bank and borrow billions more.

But don't worry. It doesn't count.

Of course, it will still add to the debt load and to interest payments.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
At this stage, it's Patrick Brown's race to win or lose.
Well, we all know how that's going to turn out. :lol:

Hmmmm, I guess it's really not that funny considering the alternatives are utter sh*t as well.

Seriously, I'd rather take a chance trying to snag diamonds from a spinning blender with my bare hands than vote for what's in the pipe for the coming election.

I will say this and only this in defense of Brown. He didn't flip-flop on the carbon tax thing. Anyone who's been paying attention should understand that if Ontario doesn't have its own carbon tax scam...I mean scheme in place, the little dicktator will impose one on us anyway. And between the two options if those are my only ones, I'd rather pay it provincially. At least there's some chance it'll stay within the province instead of going to the dickweed in Ottawa to piss away on foreign countries while ignoring Canada's real problems.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
On behalf of my client, Ann Coulter, I demand that you immediately cease and desist from from derogatory, degrading, defamatory, and. . . umm. . . defenestrating comparisons of her to a swivel-eyed Twue Bewiever.

Only if you introduce and secure me a meeting with her agent.