One Third of U.S. Oil and Gas Industry at risk of going Bankrupt

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
OPEC is winning the seige. Both Canada and the United States have a deep strategic interest to subsidize and mnaintain our own, independent oil supplies so that we do not slip back into the grips of OPEC. We need to be able to disengage from, for instance, the Middle East from which not much good is coming to us. They should have us by the balls no more but that will require a government intervention that is too ideologically challenging for the denizens of our respective oil patches. The oil has gone beyond being a mere commodity to sell. It is a strategic material that is absolutely essential to the continuation of our civilization.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about you. Geezus, if you weren't such an idiot I wouldn't have to explain such easily deduced things.
Checkers to chess, I would have to agree with that though. Wouldn't you agree? mate

Nope. Economic warfare.
Why is South America slugging, now is the time to get a big loan at cheap rates and make it available to the poorest first and that means electricity and a central server that makes the equipment the newest and the cheapest. The village can follow themselves as closely as downtown London if they want or they can watch the new soap opera, the war crimes. The old crt's are sturdier and these are first time users so delicate equipment not needed.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Somebody here should do condensations similar the readers digest, I haven't and I'm sure many of the other genericly challenged posters have the time to read the whole thing, every tenth post the original should pop[ up so us older people don't get lost and have to resort to spirits and smoke. Young people scare me, they're always standing on my doorstep withsome great never been done before idea, God bless them for they will die confused aS WELL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you liked that you will love the Princess Auto bi weekly flyer and for winter reading there is still the Framers Almanac for learning all sorts of information that will never have any practical application, other than the weather forecast.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I noticed mentalbitch missed the articles about transalta and ON deficits from the same news feed. One was about AB, I wonder why it wasn't posted.