One More Notch

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You showed remarkable presence of mind and clarity of thought for a man awakened to a potential crisis with his infant daughter at risk. I commend you.

Question. If you had had a gun instead of a knife, what are the odds you would have shot before you went through the (very sharp) analytical process you describe?

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Tec, if I had a gun at the ready, I would not have shot as the fellow was not in attack mode. Under other circumstances who knows? It's for defense of person, not evicting someone via hearse or ambulance just because of some silly perceived 'right'.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
So the drunk that mistakenly walks through the wrong unlocked front door deserves to die?

I didn't say that. You are so hell bent on your portrayal of me as a homocidal maniac you don't even bother to read or comprehend what is in black & white on the screen in front of you. I am not going to waste my time reiterating what was in my post as it would obviously be lost on someone like you with nothing but vitriol and animosity toward those who can see through your lack of self-confidence and your inferiority complex as displayed in all your posts attempting to be superior to all who might post on this forum. Your tone of arrogance and self-importance belies your actual feelings of diminished worth as a person. My guess is you were abused as a child.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I didn't say that.
Close enough, and combined with the statements you made about murdering unarmed civilians in the Cyprus Haircut thread, I really don't have to expand on where the observation finds it's basis.

You are so hell bent on your portrayal of me as a homocidal maniac you don't even bother to read or comprehend what is in black & white on the screen in front of you.
I'm not hell bent on anything, it's based on your own statements, where you have stated murdering unarmed civilians is OK.

At the very least, giving people you find guilty of a lessor crime, a limp.

I am not going to waste my time reiterating what was in my post as it would obviously be lost on someone like you with nothing but vitriol and animosity toward those who can see through your lack of self-confidence and your inferiority complex as displayed in all your posts attempting to be superior to all who might post on this forum.
I don't think I'm superior to all on this forum.

I see most members as equals, some I see as superior to me, in some ways, Gh comes to mind.

There are, however, people I am superior to, period. You would definitely fall into that category for sure.

Your tone of arrogance and self-importance belies your actual feelings of diminished worth as a person.
Based on your past observations, and how quickly they were dispatched by fact, there's no reason to see that assessment as anything more than the manifestation of your hurt feelings.

My guess is you were abused as a child.
Nope. No one in my life was anything like you, not even the Nuns and Priests.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Close enough, and combined with the statements you made about murdering unarmed civilians in the Cyprus Haircut thread, I really don't have to expand on where the observation finds it's basis.

I'm not hell bent on anything, it's based on your own statements, where you have stated murdering unarmed civilians is OK.
It would seem that a lot of states & countries not only murder unarmed civilians but do it while they are unsuspecting (ie bombing villages from drones) or even handcuffed or restrained (ie use of the death penalty). I do believe some people deserve to die for their crimes against humanity as a whole and those that direct the global banking mechanism are definitely included in that group.
At the very least, giving people you find guilty of a lessor crime, a limp.
Yep, not only does it identify them to others as a criminal but it slows them down from trying again. You may want to give a thief 9 or 10 chances at stealing people's stuff before they get a month or 2 in prison but I believe making the punishment count the first time is the way to curb crime.
I don't think I'm superior to all on this forum.
Yes you do, it shows in your posts. Obviously denial is not just a river in Egypt when it comes to you.
I see most members as equals, some I see as superior to me, in some ways, Gh comes to mind.
Funny you should name a devout catholic who wants to force everyone to live by his beliefs as your superior. He lacks the mental capacity and understanding of free-will in humanity to be superior to anything but a shrubbery.
There are, however, people I am superior to, period. You would definitely fall into that category for sure.
LOL! :roll:
Nope. No one in my life was anything like you, not even the Nuns and Priests.
I have never been abusive to anyone or anything. I have certainly defended myself at times but never started a fight or just been mean for the sake of it. I don't kick cats & dogs, I don't harm any animal other than to go in my freezer and I have definitely never abused another human, but once again you project what you would like me to be so you can feel superior when it is nothing like me in RL at all. I feel sorry for you having to live such a life where you need to build yourself up by knocking others down.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Funny you should name a devout catholic who wants to force everyone to live by his beliefs as your superior. He lacks the mental capacity and understanding of free-will in humanity to be superior to anything but a shrubbery.

ROFLMFAO..... you have now proven you have no working brain cells what so ever.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
People do stupid things like that guy who flew a plane and fell out of it because he did not have his seatbelt on the police just found the body aqnd that happenned in America the land of the free

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It would seem that a lot of states & countries not only murder unarmed civilians but do it while they are unsuspecting (ie bombing villages from drones) or even handcuffed or restrained (ie use of the death penalty). I do believe some people deserve to die for their crimes against humanity as a whole and those that direct the global banking mechanism are definitely included in that group.
Oh, so you really aren't a citizen of earth, gotchya, you're just a liar.

No surprise there.

Yep, not only does it identify them to others as a criminal but it slows them down from trying again. You may want to give a thief 9 or 10 chances at stealing people's stuff before they get a month or 2 in prison but I believe making the punishment count the first time is the way to curb crime.
No, I want to give them a chance to due process.

But you go right ahead and prove how superior I am to you, lol.

Yes you do, it shows in your posts.
No, what shows in my replies to you, and a couple others, is how I am superior, lol.

Not really, what you think Gh is, isn't what Gh is.

Which of course is you proving how he and I are superior to you, lol.

Being able to laugh at yourself is a good sign, I laugh at you all the time.

I feel sorry for you having to live such a life where you need to build yourself up by knocking others down.
LOL, that's all you do here. Well attempt to do anyways. For some idiotic reason, you picked me to try and knock down with your unwarranted attacks. Then you got what you begged for, and are now projecting your issues on me, lol.

If you didn't make me laugh so hard, I'd actually feel sorry for you.

As it is, I just feel sorry for anyone that has to live with you, lol.

ROFLMFAO..... you have now proven you have no working brain cells what so ever.
Now?

And you mock me when I mention some peoples incapability to read and comprehend what's clearly written?