One More A$$hole off the streets..........6 months too late!

Gavin Morgan

Time Out
Mar 17, 2012
Convicts who are sentenced to serve a life sentence WILL serve a life sentence.

They may walk free at 25 years, but their life will always be under the control of a parole officer.

Those phony dogooders who call for the execution of any and all offenders who are serving life sentence should answer two questions:

1. Would you be so trigger happy if the offender was your son/husband/brother/father. Or female equivalent?
2. Do you know the meaning of the "REDEMPTION"?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Jeezez. If I had a son that I knew had done such a thing, I'd smack the idiot silly and drag him off to the copshop myself. Unreal.

I'm guessing that the father here may be in denial or did what he did before all the facts were disclosed. I can't think of much that is more tragic to happen to a loving father.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... just cause the pigs threw some people into the slam doesn't make anyone guilty of anything. we'll wait and see if the crown actually has any evidence against them come trial time. doubt it very much. this is yet another case of the mounties railroading a couple of innocent individuals ...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
... just cause the pigs threw some people into the slam doesn't make anyone guilty of anything. we'll wait and see if the crown actually has any evidence against them come trial time. doubt it very much. this is yet another case of the mounties railroading a couple of innocent individuals ...

Ya want to put a lb. of head cheese on it Wizzy?

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... mounties probably killed the chick themselves and are setting these two up. happens all the time ...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

You were dropped on your head as a child, weren't you?

Repeatedly?

... mounties probably killed the chick themselves and are setting these two up. happens all the time ...

Wow, your ranting and raving knows no bounds. Sympathizing with rapists and murderers now just to support your whacked out philosophy.

I'd call you a tool but a tool is useful.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You were dropped on your head as a child, weren't you?
Repeatedly?

Wow, your ranting and raving knows no bounds. Sympathizing with rapists and murderers now just to support your whacked out philosophy.
I'd call you a tool but a tool is useful.

A cop probably gave him a talking to for jay walking and he's never gotten over it. I know everyone has a right to his/her opinion but it's bloody annoying to have an idiot like this keep piping up in the middle of a sensible discussion. Happy Easter Slim.