One day we'll kill all Jews

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
:smile:

He does not have a supervisor - He has a wife.:roll::smile:

And I'm certain without any reservations at all that she is the sweetest kindest loving understanding and above all patient women one could imagine.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Reasoning with zionist propagandist is futile. It's better to just scrape it off your boot and keep the stinking dogs off your walk.

Heil Hitler! Is he your god?? Isn't that a quote he made? Wow, you ARE in good company! Just remember, what goes around, comes around and then who will protect you?? Hummmmmm?

Just askin'

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Heil Hitler! Is he your god?? Isn't that a quote he made? Wow, you ARE in good company! Just remember, what goes around, comes around and then who will protect you?? Hummmmmm?

Just askin'

Hello Dixie Cup, I hope you are well. Are you suggesting that zionism protects anything other than zionism? If you are then I'm sorry but I'll have to disagree with you. I don't think that you've considered that by way of your post and this reply that you and I are sharing each others company. So then if you dislike the company you think I keep it might be best for your reputation if you don't incriminate yourself by meetings like this with me, a notorious person of ill repute..

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Best new little Christmas song yet this year.

Dashing through the sand
With a bomb strapped to my back
I have a nasty plan
For Christmas in Iraq
I got through checkpoint A
But not through checkpoint B
That's when I got shot in the ass by the U.S. military
Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs mine blew up you see
Where are all the virgins that Bin Laden promised me
Jingle bombs, jingle bombs your soldiers shot me dead
The only thing that I have left is this towel upon my head
I used to be a man, but every time I cough
Thanks to uncle Sam my nuts keep falling off
My bombing days are done, I need to find some work
Perhaps it would be much safer as a convenient store night clerk,
Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs I think I got screwed
Don't laugh at me because I'm dead or I keel you
[ Lyrics from:

More lyrics: Achmed The Dead Terrorist Lyrics

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nukes come in all sizes Geryy - Small tactical nuke - Tank - light armoured- artillery - infantry - Isreal threatened with being overrun - AKA Extincion of the Israeli State - A complete genocide of all Jews.

Approx 6 million Jews - Does the number ring a bell

Now we know what you would do as an individual. Would you do nothing and see millions slaughtered,
so what would you do Gerry, what would you do. Stand aside and watch the slaughter of 6 million or kill a much lesser number of soldiers.

No easy answers for this one.
How many Jews live outside the land of Israel? You seem to be overstating the seriousness of the situation. Let in the refugee Palestinians so they can vote and once an Arab majority was vote in how many Jews would be scrambling to get out? (without any threats)

I notice none of the usual crowd gave the ones who left before the 'radicals' took over, that it was /most' means only a very few stayed. How many people have walked out on a APAIC meeting where the war drums are being hammered endlessly?

Just remember, what goes around, comes around and then who will protect you?? Hummmmmm?
Just askin'
That would be the International Bankers if the bill they left is evidence. Seems they forgot the $100T balloon payment that they just collected from the 'winners'. I can hardly wait to see what they get for the big one coming due.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Yes, all Jews are related by religion, but not all Jews have a blood relationship with Israel. Yes a Israeli Jew does make up a very small part of proportion of Jews in the world. Unlike those who ran stood firm and created this new country as the world allowed them. Those who ran, both Israeli and Palestinian lost their lands. Both had their chance to reclaim those lands at the end of hostility.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Keyword being ' end of hostility'. So who was the homeland created for if the Jews living in the various nations hasn't changed all that much. Moving the survivors of the remnants of POW Camps to a place that is an 'open war zone' for the last 6 decades non-stop hardly seem like the kindest thing that could have been done for them. It actually makes Frankenstein seem like he was pulling a sliver out of a rabbit's paw, relatively speaking .........
For not wanting to actually live there the place seems to gather all sorts of local support in an almost worldwide level for even the smallest infractions done to her but none of the **** seems to stick as well as it is pasted on Iran and Hezbollah by known liars ?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
If someone can find a reference to a legitimate Muslim website which officially translates some phrase from the Quran as "one day we shall kill all the Jews" I might take it seriously. I searched the web and the only references I can find to this quote are Zionist and other anti-Islam hate filled websites. Since these sources don't even quote the original passage in the Quran, I suspect they are twisting the meaning. BTW, many of these websites are the same ones quoted by the Butcher of Oslo in his manifest. So be careful what you take seriously. One day you too might find yourself at a summer camp gunning down innocent children.

I am aware that many Muslims are anti-Semitic and anti-West. About the same percentage as Westerners and Israelis who are Islamaphobic. Their hatred of us might have something to do with the Zionist ethnic cleansing war that the Palestinians have endured for over 60 years and all the Muslims our side has killed over the years to impose pro-west dictaors on these people. Maybe if everyone toned down the rhetoric and we all stopped listening to extremist demonizing propaganda which is rampant on both sides of this conflict we might have a chance at averting the coming war.

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Best new little Christmas song yet this year.

Dashing through the sand
With a bomb strapped to my back
I have a nasty plan
For Christmas in Iraq
I got through checkpoint A
But not through checkpoint B
That's when I got shot in the ass by the U.S. military
Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs mine blew up you see
Where are all the virgins that Bin Laden promised me
Jingle bombs, jingle bombs your soldiers shot me dead
The only thing that I have left is this towel upon my head
I used to be a man, but every time I cough