Oil Sand Myths

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Jeez, you're two beers behind already. Make sure you tell your friends you were kept from the beer by the people on the internet. Careful, or you might end up spending your whole day tied to your computer, just like your Sunday!

:lol:
You'll have to exuse him Ton, he isn't what he claims he is, lol.

And the sock puppet pops in.
LOL, Ton and I are vetted members. As in the Mods know we aren't the same poster.

But keep projecting, it makes me laugh.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Vetted members? Thats funny,I should be vetted to then for all the years I spent here before when the site was in it's infancy.

I was probably a member here before you and tonn were.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Vetted members? Thats funny
Of course it would be to a fraud like you.

Notice Ton's colour?

I've met members from here, my full name, and home address, is known to the staff.

But please keep ignoring my question, while making yourself look stupid.

Vetted members? Thats funny,I should be vetted to then for all the years I spent here before when the site was in it's infancy.

I was probably a member here before you and tonn were.
That's awesome, you're still anonymous and still a fraud.

No surprise there, the fraud gets 'OWNED' and just hands out a neg rep.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Vetted members? Thats funny

Well 40,000 contributed posts between the two of us compared to your couple thousand. Andem even took an OP I wrote about the outbreak of E.coli in Germany and put it on the Canadian Content front page as an article.

I have no need to make a new identity on here. I'm sure some people would recognize my writing style anyways... I use ellipses a lot.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Like I said,I was probably a member here long before you were,back in the reverand Blair days.

:lol:

The date "kakato" joined is in 2009. Suckpuppet indeed!!! Rev Blair predates 2009.

That's hilarious :lol:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Thats right,I came back as Kakato,Andem can confirm this.

My old handles probably still in the database and my posts.
I came here from Trevors site(Canada kicks ass)and him and Andem were buds back then.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Thats right,I came back as Kakato,Andem can confirm this.

So? How does that change the fact that you created a new identity to come back here with? Calling us sock puppets? :lol:

Is the irony totally lost on you? :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Like I said,I was probably a member here long before you were,back in the rev. Blair days.
I sure dont remember seeing you or tonn. on the forum back then.
Nope, I wasn't here back then. But i already explained the differences between Ton, I and you.

You're a fraud, you sold yourself out.

Rev. Blair knows me very very well! lol!
No doubt, you discuss just like him. Ignore anything that you don't like, and then throw a fit. Where he would just ban people that made him look bad, you throw out neg reps.

LOL, you're such a clown. Oddly enough, just like him.

Last edited:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
No internet at the arctic circle,no cell towers either.
Sat available 4 hours a day.

Now CDN....I have a mission for you,go back about 15,000 members on the list and figure out who I was.
Back when the Rev. was a mod.