Obama redesigns american flag

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
OBAMA REDESIGNS AMERICAN FLAG

President Obama has redesigned the American flag and ordered it flown from all government buildings starting in November.

It started as a limited edition American flag for sale by the Obama campaign, but President Obama loved the flag so much that he thought it best to “update” the American flag. The new Obama designed flag will be flying on all government buildings starting on November 7th, 2012.

This new American flag that replaces the 50 stars representing the 50 states with President Obama’s campaign logo. Sources say that this was the President’s own design.

Americans can buy one of the new flags directly from the White House for the low price $300 per flag (2 for $600).

Michelle Obama loves the new flag:

There is a second flag that looks like an American flag but in the shape of the United States. This flag will be used on “special occasions” as determined by the Special Occasions Czar in the White House.

Prior to this flag, the rule in American was: “The American flag shall never bear any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature,” according to U.S. flag code.” This rule was erased by President Obama.

Reaction on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook has been overwhelmingly negative.

“This is so offensive,” one reader wrote. “I don’t know why I’m shocked, but I am. This stoops to new lows.”

Another reader offered this assessment: “Once again, very shameful. This is a disgrace.

“And just what was wrong with the flag with the stars and stripes?” a Facebook reader wondered. “Why must Obama create his own flag?”

“A good number of my family, including me and my twin sons, have served under the flag,” another wrote. “This is so far beyond insulting. I can’t imagine anyone who considers themself a patriot voting for Obama. Who does he think he is?”

President Obama reacted to negative reactions by singing… “I, I’m so in love with you…”

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Oh wow, wait for it.....in: 3, 2, 1

blast off

:toothy7::argue: :happy1:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Maybe Obama will respect his new flag more than he respects the US Flag ??
yeah because everyone in the world should place their hand on their heart during the American national anthem...or they aren't being a true American...oh wait, he isn't American...that's it... :p

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
blackleaf will like this one. ;)

GOOGLE STREET VIEW REVEALS E.T.
By Tap Vann on December 6, 2013
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ – Google Street View users have discovered what appears to be an alien next to a mysterious beam of light!
The image was taken by one of Google Street View’s Camera Cars in Diamond Hill Road, in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. The object on the left has an undeniable resemblance to that of famous movie alien E.T.
Malcolm Robinson, head of the Strange Phenomena Investigations, said the image was “the first of its kind”.​
“On close inspection the similarities with E.T. are obvious but it’s hard to say with any certainty what exactly it is. Of added interest is the strange beam of light to the right, which I cannot explain either.”
“Without further details to go on I’m really stumped. We’d all love it to be alien, but that’s a big assumption.”
Alternate theories are being presented, such as the “beam of light” being merely a glitch in the software, where two images were stitched together improperly.
However alien enthusiasts are enouraged by the fact that only three months ago, police in nearby Morris County were called about a series of unidentified flying objects that appeared. Dozens of citizens watched saw five flickering red lights in the night sky above.​
Local resident and pilot Paul Hurley said: “I’ve been in the aviation industry about 20 years, so I knew they weren’t airplanes”.

GOOGLE STREET VIEW REVEALS E.T. | Weekly World News

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What I don't get is why Americans have to hold their hand over their heart
every time the band plays. I think they look silly with this patriotic fervor.
Its like kids acting in a play. A collective response to everything. I see a
need for some respect. I take my hat off and wait for all those lousy singers
to be quiet. Am I unpatriotic cause I don't sing O Canada? No I am a worse
singer than most and I don't like to frighten old people and children.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What I don't get is why Americans have to hold their hand over their heart
every time the band plays. I think they look silly with this patriotic fervor.
Its like kids acting in a play. A collective response to everything. I see a
need for some respect. I take my hat off and wait for all those lousy singers
to be quiet. Am I unpatriotic cause I don't sing O Canada? No I am a worse
singer than most and I don't like to frighten old people and children.

So you're telling me when the Canadian anthem is playing you don't stand at attention ??

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
You'd think if you were trying to sell outrage OR humour with the piece, you'd at least tweak the dates.

What a lame bit.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I stand up yes but the hand over the heart and the singing out loud not so much.
In Canada we don't have to wave a million flags to get attention. Oh and if its a
foreign delegation type of event I stand up for that countries anthem too out of
respect. This gushing patriotism nonsense is much overdone by our friend to the
south.