Obama going to make urgent TV statement any minute.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Does this mean the number two guy is already at the top of the list. I think the Americans
got through the security circle and someone betrayed him for a lot of money. It will be
interesting to see how it was done, but its long over due, this is good news for a Sunday.
He was shot in the head by who we do not know, within the hour the President will speak
to the nation. After a decade the time ran out for this monster. The old saying is true,
If you ride the back of the tiger you ultimately end up inside.

Apparently he was killed in Pakistan and the Americans have the body, I heard they will
dispose of it so there will be no shrine for the radicals to pray at. I think they should take the
body on tour.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Does this mean the number two guy is already at the top of the list. I think the Americans
got through the security circle and someone betrayed him for a lot of money. It will be
interesting to see how it was done, but its long over due, this is good news for a Sunday.
He was shot in the head by who we do not know, within the hour the President will speak
to the nation. After a decade the time ran out for this monster. The old saying is true,
If you ride the back of the tiger you ultimately end up inside.

Apparently he was killed in Pakistan and the Americans have the body, I heard they will
dispose of it so there will be no shrine for the radicals to pray at. I think they should take the
body on tour.

In about 5 minutes I've heard a bomb, a drone, then shot. So I guess we'll have to wait.

Feed it to the dogs I say.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Don't wanna hear no more speculation ..What we need here...Is some verification...( where's Obama..30min late..)

Give him time, he's getting out of his Iron Man suit.

Did it himself.....Obama 1

Bush 0

Obama's next campaign slogan.

Yes we can kill Bin Laden....and we did.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
May Osama Rest In Peace and his legacy in fighting western terrorism, live on.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I really hope we have the body as they say we do.

I changed my mind about feeding him to the dogs though.

Pig feed... feed him to the hogs.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Osama was an anti-imperalist warrior.

He's a DEAD anti-Western warrior. :)

You're an obnoxious idiot.

In about 5 minutes I've heard a bomb, a drone, then shot. So I guess we'll have to wait.

Feed it to the dogs I say.

Feed his body to pigs.

But first behead him, take his head to Kabul, and slam it on a pike displayed outside the US Embassy.

THAT makes the point in a way barbarians understand.

And the conspiracy idiots will not be able to debae......

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Its worse, hes in the hands of US officials.

Mr. Hanky (US Prez.) is speaking now. What a joke!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Osama bin Laden dead, Obama to speak: reports
Osama bin Laden dead, Obama to speak: reports - CTV News

Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is dead, nearly ten years after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, multiple sources are telling the media.

U.S. President Barack Obama is set to make an important "national security" announcement from the White House at any moment.

CTV Washington Bureau Chief Paul Workman said bin Laden is believed to have been killed in Pakistan several days ago and the U.S. has his body.

A senior security official has told The Associated Press that bin Laden was killed in a ground operation inside Pakistan -- not by a predator drone.

A nationally televised address on a Sunday night called on such a short notice is considered an "extraordinary" development.

The 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington, took the lives of nearly 3,000 people, including 24 Canadians.

Visitors outside the White House could be heard chanting "U.S.A! U.S.A!" prior to Obama's speech.
Breaking news. More details to follow.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
The Left & Right are bickering who's responsible for Bin Laden's death Bush or Obama. It doesn't matter who's responsible what counts is he's ****ing dead, good riddance you son of a bitch!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
The dogs and pigs (US officials) already have him....or his corpse.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I guess since he was killed in Pakistan it goes to prove the whole Afghan invasion was a big waste of time, money and Canadian lives.