Obama Gave NSA Special Powers To ‘Take Down Trump’

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
NYTimes Reports Trump Aides' "Repeated Contact" With Russian Intel Officials, Admits No Collusion Discovered
NYTimes Reports Trump Aides' "Repeated Contact" With Russian Intel Officials, Admits No Collusion Discovered | Zero Hedge

ooops sorry make that LYING thieving murderess
and all her silly little loser friends

try some proof I am wrong instead of an MT opinion OK?
:)
that approach to debating has left you with egg on your face in the past

Michael Moore Melts Down; Tells Trump To "Resign By Morning" Or Face "Impeachment You Russian Traitor"
Michael Moore Melts Down; Tells Trump To "Resign By Morning" Or Face "Impeachment You Russian Traitor" | Zero Hedge
oh look
all cuckie meltie downie

Egg on my face - sorry I can't recall events that never happened. The original OP is utter BS. If it were even remotely true it would be the top story on every news credible channel in existence. The fact that it has not appeared on any of them indicates that it was pretty much made up.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
everyone knows barry is mad. he's petty and jealous that the progs lost control of the country.

Trump and his well-machined cabinet will prevail.

it's Hulk Smash time.

gonna be fun to watch.

big changes is comin' kids. get used to it.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The people who are working to get in Trump's way and have him removed had better look out.
Someday, by some means, Trump is going to return to the business world. When he does there will be a lot of scores to settle and he has the means to do it! Revenge is sweet, especially when served cold.
If the so-called 'important' people, (judges, senators, etc.) were closely investigated I'll bet there would be a lot of nefarious dealings uncovered. Nobody gets rich and important with something in their past that could bring them down.
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They are hiding in front of the Republicans who are in Soros (his handler actually) pocket. Do you need the names?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The people who are working to get in Trump's way and have him removed had better look out.
Someday, by some means, Trump is going to return to the business world. When he does there will be a lot of scores to settle and he has the means to do it! Revenge is sweet, especially when served cold.
If the so-called 'important' people, (judges, senators, etc.) were closely investigated I'll bet there would be a lot of nefarious dealings uncovered. Nobody gets rich and important with something in their past that could bring them down.
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall".

Will he start rounding up his opponents, then? ... start raiding press outlets, shutting them down, arresting reporters and editors? Will that drain the swamp sufficiently for you? Will that make America great, again?