Nycole Turmel’s flirtation with sovereignty was not a secret.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yep, the Liberals will be back.....big time.

I just love a split left wing..... :)

And I do like Dion on Quebec.......

Liberals see dollar signs in NDP debacle - The Globe and Mail

Good luck with that..

NDP support holds firm despite leadership woes

The poll reveals that party preferences have changed little since election day. The Conservatives are at 39 per cent, the NDP at 31 per cent, the Liberals at 19 per cent, Bloc at 6 per cent and Green Party at 4 per cent.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Good luck with that..

The poll reveals that party preferences have changed little since election day. The Conservatives are at 39 per cent, the NDP at 31 per cent, the Liberals at 19 per cent, Bloc at 6 per cent and Green Party at 4 per cent.

Well, I'm not much of a believer in polls.......especially in the middle of summer with any possibility of an election four years away.........

So we'll see.....

Funny, I listened to a radio talk show here with the irritating Mr. Tom Young presiding........both he and his side-kick had voted NDP in the May election.

Both said they were outraged, and regretted their vote.........

We'll see.

I still say that the NDP will lose seats in the next election no matter what..........and if Mr. Layton does not return, I predict electoral disaster.......in favour of the Liberals.

Actually, I much prefer the NDP..........they are so much more fun.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, I'm not much of a believer in polls.......especially in the middle of summer with any possibility of an election four years away.........

So we'll see.....

Funny, I listened to a radio talk show here with the irritating Mr. Tom Young presiding........both he and his side-kick had voted NDP in the May election.

Both said they were outraged, and regretted their vote.........

We'll see.

I still say that the NDP will lose seats in the next election no matter what..........and if Mr. Layton does not return, I predict electoral disaster.......in favour of the Liberals.

Actually, I much prefer the NDP..........they are so much more fun.

Yeah, they'll settle back to about half of what they have now. Liberals are bound to gain something.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Harper went to rehab to shed being a Liberal? Was he cured by the same guy that cured Ted Haggard?

First of all, despite how much I loathe their "vision" (or lack thereof) of Canada, the last time I looked the Liberals were a federalist party that supported a moderately free market............NOT a bunch of communists and separatists.

I am not so sure about the NDP anymore.

Secondly, you still seem to be having a problem with the simple concept of time passed and change.......you know, that pesky THEN and NOW thingy....lol

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Harper went to rehab to shed being a Liberal? Was he cured by the same guy that cured Ted Haggard?
You do know that Liberalism is a mental disorder......don't you???

Definition: Mental Disorder

Part of SpeechDefinitionNoun1. (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion.​

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.