No survivors in crash of Germanwings jet carrying 150; black box recovered

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Anti-Semitism is racism. Pure and simple. It's one caused WWII and the extermination of six million people in death camps.
Yes, I understand that. What I don't understand is that you have declared yourself to be a proud racist. So why the sudden disapproval of racism? Is it that you disapprove of racism against the wrong race, in your opinion?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
DÜSSELDORF, Germany — A French prosecutor said Thursday that the co-pilot of the doomed Germanwing flight appeared to want to “destroy the plane,” in a stunning twist to the investigation that shifted attention to a possible suicide dive that killed all 150 people aboard.
The statement came after reports that the recovered cockpit voice recorder indicated the pilot was locked out of the cockpit before the A320 slammed into the French Alps on Tuesday.
The French prosecutor said flight recorder showed the co-pilot — identified in media reports as Andreas Lubitz — did not say a word once the captain left the cockpit, the Associated Press reported.
“It was absolute silence in the cockpit,” the prosecutor was quoted as saying.

French prosecutor: Co-pilot of doomed flight sought to ‘destroy the plane’ - The Washington Post

Andreas Lubitz. Sounds like a Muzzie name if ever I did hear one!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Andreas Lubitz. Sounds like a Muzzie name if ever I did hear one!

Anyway, this is a pretty screwed up narrative with so many pieces missing at this point.

What I really worry about is if the media draws any conclusions despite uncertainty that may dramatically change our understanding of the course of events that day.

I really hope we can take a measured approach about any policy stemming from this.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Thank you for demonstrating my statement in Post #18.

Thanks for thinking somebody can't be a Muslim because they don't have a "Muslim-sounding name". Remember Richard Reid the Shoe Bomber.

You Left-wingers are so naive.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thanks for thinking somebody can't be a Muslim because they don't have a "Muslim-sounding name". Remember Richard Reid the Shoe Bomber.

You Left-wingers are so naive.
Just went back and read it, enit?

You don't know what I think. Thinking and you don't even inhabit the same universe.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Blackleaf has been spamming F5 because he's so anxious to determine if the copilot is Muslim.

He's drafting talking points for Nigel Disparage.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Who is most likely to have brought down this plane.

Who the Left believe has downed it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is this another topic you've declared "not open for debate," based on your authority as. . . whatever?
Ah I see, based on your authority as Dispenser of Reddies. I tremble in my boots.

Far as I'm concerned, it was an-Dreas al-Lubitz, that Muzzie bastard! He's from the Muzzie "no-go" city of Dusseldorf-al-Harb.