NHL Work Stoppage Coming Because Bettman Wants It

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
To each his own. It is true you don't have to think to watch a hockey game. Just watch the fighting.

I wouldn't know about that, I don't watch the fighting. I watch the puck handling and shooting.

I went to an MLB game a few years ago, it was a great afternoon nap.

I believe one of the players involved actually broke into a run, once. It's possible that two of them raised a sweat, but likely due to the heat of the sun.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
To each his own. It is true you don't have to think to watch a hockey game. Just watch the fighting.

the fighting would entertain those who go to see only that, for about 3 to 4 minutes a game, and some games have none at all, certainly
a lot of money to spend, just go to one's local tough corner, and watch it for nothing.

I wouldn't know about that, I don't watch the fighting. I watch the puck handling and shooting.

I went to an MLB game a few years ago, it was a great afternoon nap.

I believe one of the players involved actually broke into a run, once. It's possible that two of them raised a sweat, but likely due to the heat of the sun.

I love baseball/fastball too, I watch some of the blue jays game each day, even though they are not
a very good team right now, due to so many injuries, but if one truly loves the sport, the strategies are
many and well thought out, and the plays on the field are great.

if you don't like the sport, than there is no way you would take the time to learn the game, and it
certainly can't be learned overnight. We were involved with fastball for years at the highest level,
so I do respect the details and talents in the game.

but I would take the time to learn the strategies of tiddly winks, thats just who I am.