New "Rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Like ,If I'm Temperance then I sign up again as someone else ?
People do this
and for what purpose ??

Do they pretend to be other people ?

How would one know ?

does it happen often ??
Believe it or not the occasional one happens. Yes they pretend to be other people.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
GoT It --
so does a mod or admin kindly let the person thats "MOONLIGHTING" know and they remove one account ?? or what happens ,I'm guessing IP address es give it away --Am I close ??
and if so
You mean there may be people on here that pretended to be more than one person and I will never know ???

What would one get out of that ,give me a label --Physiology ??/

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
GoT It --
so does a mod or admin kindly let the person thats "MOONLIGHTING" know and they remove one account ?? or what happens ,I'm guessing IP address es give it away --Am I close ??
and if so
You mean there may be people on here that pretended to be more than one person and I will never know ???

What would one get out of that ,give me a label --Physiology ??/

We're not aware of any at the moment. It happens on every forum though. The red flag is usually someone trolling and flaming excessively and the ip address matches another account. What they get out of it..who knows?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Waitaminnit!!!

Has this world gone mad? Self banned for asking a question?

Somebody has the grumpies....

Not at all Curiosity. I know you're fully aware that there's more to it, but it will likely be portrayed as such nonetheless. As you also know, we won't violate any member's privacy - banned or not - by discussing their individual situations publicly. Of course we are aware that it is being discussed elsewhere, but with only one side of the story being portrayed, I'll leave it up to anyone who reads it to try and discern for themselves how much of the whole truth is being told. It's very easy to slander a person or site when the target is ethically bound to keep their own traps shut.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
i find it funny...how people have such a hard time just taking a minute and reading the full details of the rules. Some of the questions asked here...are CLEARLY answered in the rules stated above. Must say, enjoyed reading the replies to this thread :).

Reactions: Kreskin
Status
Not open for further replies.