New Law - Un-named

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
New Law, What should we call it?

"As an online political discussion grows longer, the probability of a liberal criticizing Donald Trump approaches 1"

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
New Law, What should we call it?

"As an online political discussion grows longer, the probability of a liberal criticizing Donald Trump approaches 1"

Call it "misdirection".....because the same phenomenon occurs from the right when a Democrat is in the whitehouse all because the bankers don't want you to see what they are doing.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
ROTFLAMOA!!!

The right criticizes Trump?!?!?!?! You are too funny.

Yep.

The 21 most powerful GOP critics of Donald Trump -- and how they're trying to take down the president (Commentary)

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2017/07/the_21_most_powerful_gop_criti.html

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I find it tiring that you can't even go into the Canadian politics forum without some idiot spewing antitrump shit on the floor. He was democratically elected, get over it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I find it tiring that you can't even go into the Canadian politics forum without some idiot spewing antitrump shit on the floor. He was democratically elected, get over it.
It doesn't matter that Trump won , the same people that are crying tears over the election of Trump would be just as tearful over any other republican .The exact same reaction would be occurring even if a moderate like McCain was elected president .

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Like the shit you spew in his defence. If you don't like being proved wrong stop posting rubbish.