Need help growing a beard.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I'm only in gr. 9 and I need some help to grow a small beard, just for the novelty of having one. I'm trying to be the first person in my class to get a beard. Right now I've got a few hairs on my chin, about 3/4 of an inch of hair on my sideburns, 1/4 inch hairs on my upper lip, and 3 hairs on my jawline. Is there anyway I could get hair all along my jaw line and all around my mouth in like a month tops?

Corn Starch and Vinegar

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You sure?
Chemical reaction + tender skin....

EDIT: Oop ... thinking baking soda. Vinegar and corn starch is good for bug bites. My worry about Grade 9 facial foliage was the bloody toilet paper. I went from peach fuzz to steel wool almost overnight - in Grade 8

Last edited:

BigLou

Electoral Member
Aug 13, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Chemical reaction + tender skin....

EDIT: Oop ... thinking baking soda. Vinegar and corn starch is good for bug bites. My worry about Grade 9 facial foliage was the bloody toilet paper. I went from peach fuzz to steel wool almost overnight - in Grade 8
So whiskers turn into sharp, stiff bits of hair?

Night Safari

Electoral Member
Feb 16, 2008
GTA
So whiskers turn into sharp, stiff bits of hair?
You would look good doing what this kid's done!;-);-)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Big Lou, the only way to get a beard is for your body to decide that it's ready to grow one. When the hormone's kick in and thicken up the hair, it will just happen. Stressing about it is pointless.