NDP returned $344,468 in advertising income

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
Why does it have to be "Hatred" to disagree with someone else-whether it be a Political party, a Boss, a Co-worker, a "friend" or a relative?

One of the problems with our society is that we have become a nation that rushes to anger and does not allow varying opinions.

Regardless of what so many tout as their belief, there are few you actually believe in the tenants of Democrocy.
Was just asking,cause not long after the last election,that many frogs here,said the regreted voting NDP,and some of them were already saying they were either disapointed by their choices,or hated the party/candidate they voted for.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Was just asking,cause not long after the last election,that many frogs here,said the regreted voting NDP,and some of them were already saying they were either disapointed by their choices,or hated the party/candidate they voted for.

I did not know frogs could vote or type for that matter. I thought all they did was just hop around on lily ponds and such.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why does it have to be "Hatred" to disagree with someone else-whether it be a Political party, a Boss, a Co-worker, a "friend" or a relative?

One of the problems with our society is that we have become a nation that rushes to anger and does not allow varying opinions.

Regardless of what so many tout as their belief, there are few you actually believe in the tenants of Democrocy.
Your post makes me angry.

Isn't itwhat you english speaking people call the people from quebec?
All French are called frogs.