NDP candidate Alex Johnstone & school trustee 'didn't know what Auschwitz was

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Sheila Gunn Reid ‏@SheilaGunnReid

More of @Alex__Johnstone's greatest hits. Bad drivers don't kill people. Roads and jobs you have to drive to do...

This stunned me. A woman was killed and @Alex__Johnstone first response was that we need more govt funded bus routes?

the blonde is strong with this dippersh!tter

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yep, they do. The NDP has definitely bought right into the myth that if you're really good at defending yourself against aggressors, it means you're the bad guy.
When you invade a country like Palistien, who's the aggressor?
The people defending themselves from being wiped out by apartheid TODAY are the palistinians
in any event making this an issue in Canadian politics IS irrelevent

You can defend the slaughter with the same ol tired retoric all you want
like entebbe:
"Newly released British documents contain a claim, ...that the Shin Bet security service collaborated with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine to hijack the June 1976 flight from Israel that was diverted to Entebbe, Uganda, the BBC reported Friday."
read more: U.K. File on Entebbe Contains Claim That Israel Behind Hijacking - Haaretz
"through deception though shalt create war"
Or the USS Liberty affair...one of the most despicable naval acts ever commited in order to start a war between the US and Israel,s enemy Egypt.

No reasons for this stuff to be an issue in CANADA at all
oh and how about those "dancing Israelis" set up and filming at 911...before the event...and CELEBRATING

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Seems the people of Hamilton/Dundas don't have much to choose from.......

A campaign flyer from Hamilton-area Conservative candidate Vincent Samuel that raises the threat of terrorist attacks in Canada and contains a quote "You will not feel secure in your bedrooms" is being called offensive and divisive by his opponents

The piece of campaign literature for the Hamilton West-Ancaster-Dundas candidate landed in riding doorsteps and mailboxes over the weekend. The flyer, which came from national headquarters and was modified for Samuel's campaign, contains an image of a National Post story entitled "Isis urges Jihadists to attack Canadians" with the quote "You will not feel secure in your bedrooms."

Despite what his opponents say, Samuel says the mail-out wasn't meant to be fear mongering.

He also said he's seen acts of terror in his native Pakistan, so he doesn't think the flyer is fear mongering.

Liberals, NDP would 'put Canada at risk' with ISIS: Conservative candidate - Latest Hamilton news - CBC Hamilton

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
well, with harper,s genocidal bombing of Syria and libya, blow back could become an issue.
from Isis which is being run by the Israeli/US run ISIS no less

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Is David Cameron the Most pro-Israel British PM Ever?"
read more: Is David Cameron the Most pro-Israel British PM Ever? - Diplomacy and Defense - Haaretz

"David Cameron says Israel was right to defend itself over Gaza attacks last year
PM said there was an 'important' difference between Israel's right to defend itself and the 'indiscriminate' attacks by Hamas"
David Cameron says Israel was right to defend itself over Gaza attacks last year | General Election 2015 | News | The Independent

"Why David Cameron’s ‘Pig-Gate’ Scandal Isn’t Going Away...
Key among the revelations of college era pot-smoking and druggy parties was the claim by an anonymous “source” that Cameron had, as a youthful member of a “debauched” Oxford University group known as the Piers Gaveston Society, placed his non-parliamentary member inside the mouth of a dead pig"
David Cameron, Pig-Gate, and the British Media Machine

now SERIOUSLY: is this the kind of politician we want here in CANADA?

"The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia"
The ISIS Islamic Terrorists are Supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

let me fill in the blank that Fisk leaves in the article you linked to as a citation as to who pulls the strings of ISIS

the refugees created by the nazinato are an indirect attack on europe too...
*sigh*
same old same old

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The people defending themselves from being wiped out by apartheid TODAY are the palistinians
in any event making this an issue in Canadian politics IS irrelevent

You can defend the slaughter with the same ol tired retoric all you want
like entebbe:
"Newly released British documents contain a claim, ...that the Shin Bet security service collaborated with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine to hijack the June 1976 flight from Israel that was diverted to Entebbe, Uganda, the BBC reported Friday."
read more: U.K. File on Entebbe Contains Claim That Israel Behind Hijacking - Haaretz
"through deception though shalt create war"
Or the USS Liberty affair...one of the most despicable naval acts ever commited in order to start a war between the US and Israel,s enemy Egypt.

No reasons for this stuff to be an issue in CANADA at all
oh and how about those "dancing Israelis" set up and filming at 911...before the event...and CELEBRATING

Holy Cow!

We've got a live one!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
They didn't invade Palestine. Palestine was a MORE than willing participant in the wars from 1948 and on. In 1947-48 the Arab states announced a complete rejection of the two state solution and publicly declared a war of extermination against Israel. Don't believe me, you can Google it yourself. Look up the UNSCOP report from that era.

But here's the real irony of it all. If Israel had lost the initial war in 1948, there'd be no Palestine today. Egypt, Lebanon and Syria had plans on dividing up the entire territory once Israel had been exterminated. So in effect, Palestine only exists today because of Israel, not in spite of Israel.
And of course, as for any invasion you complain about, it's standard procedure when your neighbor starts trying to kill you merely for existing. The fact is, if Israel wanted to they could squash Palestine like a bug and barely work up a sweat doing it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I think a familiar live one at that.
please:
explain"familiar"
I ONLY write under one name and have for 15 years

say,
why not address the points I Cited?
oh wait...let me guess...

They didn't invade Palestine. Palestine was a MORE than willing participant in the wars from 1948 and on. In 1947-48 the Arab states announced a complete rejection of the two state solution and publicly declared a war of extermination against Israel. Don't believe me, you can Google it yourself. Look up the UNSCOP report from that era.

But here's the real irony of it all. If Israel had lost the initial war in 1948, there'd be no Palestine today. Egypt, Lebanon and Syria had plans on dividing up the entire territory once Israel had been exterminated. So in effect, Palestine only exists today because of Israel, not in spite of Israel.
And of course, as for any invasion you complain about, it's standard procedure when your neighbor starts trying to kill you merely for existing. The fact is, if Israel wanted to they could squash Palestine like a bug and barely work up a sweat doing it.
well since you are so good at predicting the future might have beens
who is going to win our next election?

and dancing joos?
I said Israelis...who know what ethnicity they were
how would you?
and putting dirty words in my mouth..tisk tisk..how "FAMILIAR" a tactic that is
nice explanation of how they were innocent...
LOL

ad hominem attacks...pffft

not to mention the bit about the pig
is that common round here too amongst anti (Palestinian) semites...?

"Why do the numbers for Auschwitz-Birkenau keep changing?"
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/...numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/
please don't comment on the budget..it has math in it

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
right
so you start with the reddies then critisize the reddies you get
wow!
lol

so you all want a politician like David Cameron who sticks his non parliamentary member into a pigs's mouth at drunken parties
well, you already have that
thats why we need the election

keep up the hate speech folks
thats all you got

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
not me lyin
i got the first reddie in liu of an intelligent factual responce
and im not the one who used the word joo either
so
look in the mirror cracked yourself

"Harper Government Embraces Nazism? Canada Votes against UN Resolution Condemning “The Glorification of Nazism”
Harper Government Embraces Nazism? Canada Votes against UN Resolution Condemning “The Glorification of Nazism” | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

you harper supporting anti semites are just so...indescribable
please stop with the joo hate

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA