Name 1 country that could beat Canada in an all out war

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
And you're going to stop 1.2 billion Chinese?

Fixed it for you.

No people are ten feet tall, and that includes the Canadians. Everyone can be defeated under the right facts and circumstances. In all likelihood the USA isn't going to exist in recognizable form in the near future. Don't count on Uncle Sam. That means Canada is on its own. If, as and when that day comes Canada will be forced to defend its claims to its far north. It is then that Canada will be tested like never before.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Middle class is failing.. in 2 generations Canada will look like..

I hope so. Sikhs have been in Canada 140 some years protecting Canada starting with Queen Vic's Royal Navy before there was a Canada.

Do Sikhs bother you?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I hope so. Sikhs have been in Canada 140 some years protecting Canada starting with Queen Vic's Royal Navy before there was a Canada.

Do Sikhs bother you?

When they own Canada in a few generations I'll be dead. I don't give a Sh!t.

My decedent's possibly not so much.

Let's hope by then, they will have evolved from animals into humans.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
When they own Canada in a few generations I'll be dead. I don't give a Sh!t.

My decedent's possibly not so much.

Let's hope by then, they will have evolved from animals into humans.
Ang, I don't think you understand what a Sikh is

Sikhism, or known in Punjabi as Sikhi,[note 1] (/ˈskɨzəm/ or /ˈsɪkɨzəm/; Punjabi: ਸਿੱਖੀ, sikkhī, IPA: [ˈsɪkːʰiː]) is a monotheistic religion founded during the 15th century in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent, by Guru Nanak[3] and continued to progress through the ten successive Sikh gurus (the eleventh and last guru being the holy scripture Guru Granth Sahib. The Guru Granth Sahib is a collection of the Sikh Guru's writings that was compiled by the 5th Sikh Guru). It is the fifth-largest organized religion in the world, with approximately 30 million adherents.[4][5] Punjab, India is the only state in the world with a majority Sikh population.
Adherents of Sikhism are known as Sikhs (students or disciples). According to Devinder Singh Chahal, "The word 'Sikhi' (commonly known as Gurmat) gave rise to the modern anglicized word 'Sikhism' for the modern world."[6] Gurmat means literally 'wisdom of the Guru' in contrast to Manmat, or self-willed impulses.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism#cite_note-Mcleod-8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Ang, I don't think you understand what a Sikh is

Sikhism, or known in Punjabi as Sikhi,[note 1] (/ˈskɨzəm/ or /ˈsɪkɨzəm/; Punjabi: ਸਿੱਖੀ, sikkhī, IPA: [ˈsɪkːʰiː]) is a monotheistic religion founded during the 15th century in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent, by Guru Nanak[3] and continued to progress through the ten successive Sikh gurus (the eleventh and last guru being the holy scripture Guru Granth Sahib. The Guru Granth Sahib is a collection of the Sikh Guru's writings that was compiled by the 5th Sikh Guru). It is the fifth-largest organized religion in the world, with approximately 30 million adherents.[4][5] Punjab, India is the only state in the world with a majority Sikh population.
Adherents of Sikhism are known as Sikhs (students or disciples). According to Devinder Singh Chahal, "The word 'Sikhi' (commonly known as Gurmat) gave rise to the modern anglicized word 'Sikhism' for the modern world."[6] Gurmat means literally 'wisdom of the Guru' in contrast to Manmat, or self-willed impulses.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism#cite_note-Mcleod-8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

Sounds & looks like Muslim trickery too me.
ಠ_ರೃ

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Really B00mer? All out war, no holds barred? The U.S. nuclear arsenal could turn the populated Canadian landscape into a plain of glass.

...at the same time that would destroy the USA.. fallout would go back into the USA killing Americans.

Radiation does not stop at the border.

Do Sikhs bother you?

They don't bother me at all, they hate Muslims.. Remember, India and Pakistan are nuclear enemies.

The USA is stupid giving aid to Pakistan, cut all of it and give it all to India as well as a few extra Nukes.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Any that we dare to invade, none when they dare to invade us. Want to know which option is also cheaper?