My life sucks cos I'm too hot, says blonde professional wrestler Dana Adiva

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
holy crap, surgery gone wrong...I was flipping through the channels a while ago looking for some no mind program with zero appeal to lull me into sleep...found some Wives of Florida or New York or something... so I stop on the channel ready for some shut eye. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, there was some old lady on there whose face was frightening; all swollen and her head was out of proportion, lips all askew. It was horrifying. Woke me right up. Next day I looked her up on the net. The disfigurement was apparently caused by cheap plastic surgery gone a muck. Something about injections that travel...and it can't be fixed. 8O

Looked pretty much like dude above only.............worse....way worse.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
8O

Is that because you're blind in the one eye and can't see out of the other?

Hmmm...I tried to find a full body nude pix of Jocelyn W . fo ryou & T- Bones, but the internet foto artists seemed to have ;shied away".
Sorry...

I imagien for 4 million bucks the plastic sugeons worked over every inch of that luscious ol' body...

Wooorrarrrrwhooowoowww!!!
Sorry- full moon night here..

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Hmmm...I tried to find a full body nude pix of Jocelyn W . for you & T- Bones, but the internet foto artists seemed to have ;shied away".
Sorry...

WTF????

I imagien for 4 million bucks the plastic sugeons worked over every inch of that luscious ol' body...

Wooorrarrrrwhooowoowww!!!
Sorry- full moon night here..
I have zero interest in what you imagine, particularly as it seems you are just looking for fapping material and it appears to be monetarily based. Do not misconstrue that one comment as my having any interest whatsoever in your pursuit, maybe you can share it with other juvenile minded folks but keep me the hell out of it please. Full moons are no excuse.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
WTF????

I have zero interest in what you imagine, particularly as it seems you are just looking for fapping material and it appears to be monetarily based. Do not misconstrue that one comment as my having any interest whatsoever in your pursuit, maybe you can share it with other juvenile minded folks but keep me the hell out of it please. Full moons are no excuse.

RELAAAAAX, bunnyKins. I'm spoofing .

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
No. No, you're not "spoofing", you're just creepy. :)

Actually I market a free 'Dr Boldt's proven formula for reoivng all Gordian knots from your underwear' home remedy kit.
HIGHLY effective for those mornngs when ' you just gotta get on line & blow your fuze at strangers'.
Samples available thrpough your local pharmacy

REELLLAAAx, Bunnykins. Breath deep, now.....................

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawe Pete COME ON, beauty is in the eye of the beholder or surgeon as it may be:p

I suppose the one saving grace is the apparently good Boob , neck & upper torso work that the original surgeon did...
Dear ol' JW is apparenlty happily married again......

Jocelyn Wildenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lesson for you here, young Petros, Get a written clearance from your local sweetie BEFORE you go chasing teen age supermodels back home in Modavia....

Woof woof woof....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I suppose the one saving grace is the apparently good Boob , neck & upper torso work that the original surgeon did...
Dear ol' JW is apparenlty happily married again......

Jocelyn Wildenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lesson for you here, young Petros, Get a written clearance from your local sweetie BEFORE you go chasing teen age supermodels back home in Modavia....

Woof woof woof....
I know a lot of people are against plastic surgery but hell if you can afford it and it makes ya happy wth... I can't afford it and would be paranoid that something would go wrong and I would end up looking something like what's his name on American Idol... one could get lost in those neck wrinkles...looks hideous...but he thinks he's a stud so what ever

I think he looks like a freakos but ...

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I sympathise with her. Being amazingly hot myself, as well as immensely charming and smart as a whip, I am the target of much jealousy and hostility, and the hordes of naked women throwing themselves at my feet don't entirely make up for that.

Poor me. I'm so oppressed.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried wearing hair pantyhose?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I sympathise with her. Being amazingly hot myself, as well as immensely charming and smart as a whip, I am the target of much jealousy and hostility, and the hordes of naked women throwing themselves at my feet don't entirely make up for that.

Poor me. I'm so oppressed.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried wearing hair pantyhose?
gorilla boy per chance? I am so glad you guys have to remove all body hair now just like us girls... lol