My friend blames me about you

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I told him: These members of the CCforums are disbelievers and blasphemers.
He said: You did not tell them that the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible was a messenger of God.
I said: As I remember I told them that.
I added: The important thing is the ideology of the interpreter: the monotheism and the devotion to God alone, and to glorify God alone Who has no son or associate. In addition, the explanation of the Quran ayat.
http://quran-ayat.com/

He said: You should tell them that he was a messenger of God.
I answered: I told them that he is the Mahdi, who is the same: Comforter in the Gospel, and the same Elia who will be raised in the future.
And whatever I told them: they mocked and ridiculed and persisted in their idolatry, atheism, and blasphemy. So in addition to their atheism, they followed their fathers' creeds.

Quran soora 98
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Those who disbelieve among the people of the Bible [: Jews and Christians] and [among] the associaters [or idolaters of the Arab and the non-Arab] will not cease [from their unbelief] until there shall come to them [the Mahdi i.e. the Comforter, with] the clear explanation [of the Quran. c]
2. A messenger d sent by God, rehearsing [to you what was in the Scriptures of Abraham and Moses:] –– Scriptures that purify [the believers from the association and sins];
3. [These Scriptures] include Books f [of the prophets who were] guardians [on their peoples.] g
4. And those [Jews and Christians], given the Heavenly Book, did not deviate [from their religion and associated with their Lord], but only after it had been clearly explained [to them, in the heavenly Books, that God is One h.]
5. They were commanded only:
to worship God [alone],
to devote their worship exclusively to Him;
[to Him] should be their submission,
being ‘hanifs’ [or monotheists according to the religion of Prophet Abraham]
and to observe the [prescribed] prayers
and to pay the Zakat [alms, out of their wealth];

such [religion just mentioned] is the religion of the [apostles or messengers who were] guardians [on their followers.] j
6. Surely, those who disbelieve, among the people of the Bible and [among] the associaters, shall be in the fire of Hell to dwell therein forever; they are the worst of [all] people.

[Then God – be glorified – told about the condition of believers, and He said:]
7. Surely, those who believe and work righteous [deeds]; they are the best of [all] people.
8. Their reward will be with their Lord b; [it will] be the seven Gardens, with rivers flowing below their [trees], in which they will abide forever.
God [will] be well-pleased with them, and they [will] be well-pleased with Him.
Such [good pleasure and prosperity] will be for any who fears his Lord.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 c And then most of them will believe.
It means: The Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia of the Last Days) will bring to them the explanation of the ambiguous ayat of the Quran, and then most of them will believe.
Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 7: 53, which means:
(Do they look for nothing other than its interpretation [will come to them!?])
It means: Do they look for its interpretation in order to believe!? No, none may believe other than the one God wants to guide.

2 d Mohammed, the son of Abdullah.

3 f To each prophet is his particular Book.
3 g Like the guardian of orphans,

4 h And that you should not associate anyone with Him, or worship anyone else.
But Jews altered, changed, associated, and worshipped the Baal, Ashtoreth, the Star Sirius, and others.
Christians, on the other hand, worshipped the Christ and his mother and erected for them the statues to worship them apart from God.

5 j Therefore, the first aya points out to the future, and the aya number 4 points out to the past.
The meaning: In the past, even after the explanation, they disbelieved and deviated from their religion; and now they demand of Us the explanation so as to believe!?

8 b In His neighborhood in the ethereal heavens.

The complete explanation of this great soora is here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/98.htm#a98_1

Here is also a nice recitation of this great soora of the Quran:

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I told him: These members of the CCforums are disbelievers and blasphemers.
He said: You did not tell them that the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible was a messenger of God.
I said: As I remember I told them that.
I added: The important thing is the ideology of the interpreter: the monotheism and the devotion to God alone, and to glorify God alone Who has no son or associate. In addition, the explanation of the Quran ayat.
http://quran-ayat.com/

He said: You should tell them that he was a messenger of God.
I answered: I told them that he is the Mahdi, who is the same: Comforter in the Gospel, and the same Elia who will be raised in the future.
And whatever I told them: they mocked and ridiculed and persisted in their idolatry, atheism, and blasphemy. So in addition to their atheism, they followed their fathers' creeds.

Quran soora 98
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Those who disbelieve among the people of the Bible [: Jews and Christians] and [among] the associaters [or idolaters of the Arab and the non-Arab] will not cease [from their unbelief] until there shall come to them [the Mahdi i.e. the Comforter, with] the clear explanation [of the Quran. c]
2. A messenger d sent by God, rehearsing [to you what was in the Scriptures of Abraham and Moses:] –– Scriptures that purify [the believers from the association and sins];
3. [These Scriptures] include Books f [of the prophets who were] guardians [on their peoples.] g
4. And those [Jews and Christians], given the Heavenly Book, did not deviate [from their religion and associated with their Lord], but only after it had been clearly explained [to them, in the heavenly Books, that God is One h.]
5. They were commanded only:
to worship God [alone],
to devote their worship exclusively to Him;
[to Him] should be their submission,
being ‘hanifs’ [or monotheists according to the religion of Prophet Abraham]
and to observe the [prescribed] prayers
and to pay the Zakat [alms, out of their wealth];

such [religion just mentioned] is the religion of the [apostles or messengers who were] guardians [on their followers.] j
6. Surely, those who disbelieve, among the people of the Bible and [among] the associaters, shall be in the fire of Hell to dwell therein forever; they are the worst of [all] people.

[Then God – be glorified – told about the condition of believers, and He said:]
7. Surely, those who believe and work righteous [deeds]; they are the best of [all] people.
8. Their reward will be with their Lord b; [it will] be the seven Gardens, with rivers flowing below their [trees], in which they will abide forever.
God [will] be well-pleased with them, and they [will] be well-pleased with Him.
Such [good pleasure and prosperity] will be for any who fears his Lord.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 c And then most of them will believe.
It means: The Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia of the Last Days) will bring to them the explanation of the ambiguous ayat of the Quran, and then most of them will believe.
Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 7: 53, which means:
(Do they look for nothing other than its interpretation [will come to them!?])
It means: Do they look for its interpretation in order to believe!? No, none may believe other than the one God wants to guide.

2 d Mohammed, the son of Abdullah.

3 f To each prophet is his particular Book.
3 g Like the guardian of orphans,

4 h And that you should not associate anyone with Him, or worship anyone else.
But Jews altered, changed, associated, and worshipped the Baal, Ashtoreth, the Star Sirius, and others.
Christians, on the other hand, worshipped the Christ and his mother and erected for them the statues to worship them apart from God.

5 j Therefore, the first aya points out to the future, and the aya number 4 points out to the past.
The meaning: In the past, even after the explanation, they disbelieved and deviated from their religion; and now they demand of Us the explanation so as to believe!?

8 b In His neighborhood in the ethereal heavens.

The complete explanation of this great soora is here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/98.htm#a98_1

Here is also a nice recitation of this great soora of the Quran:

That he was the messenger of YOUR version of God means nothing.

That's YOUR version, not that of others.

I mean, your friend doesn't even have the same belief as you, for he is not you and thus cannot believe as you in all ways.

The disbelievers are disbelievers of YOUR version of God, not necessarily God, Themselves.

But then I doubt you had this discussion as you are a known liar, and your words are like poison by forcing your version of Belief onto others.