My escape plan in case Trudeau gets re-elected

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Some people can't seem to understand that a less populated province get almost no representation...

Nope. Pretty sure everybody understands that. The issue is what to do about it. Giving more seats per person to Islanders means less seats per person to Albertans. It doesn't fix a problem. It just hands it off to somebody else.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, and I noticed he hasn't got a solution anyway.

Of course I have a solution. You seem to be having a problem grasping the concept of one person one vote. Let's get you up to speed on that first. We can get into solutions after that. Now, again, do you favour giving Hilton beach the same number of seats as Toronto. If not, why not? It's not a difficult question unless you're just playing games

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Of course I have a solution. You seem to be having a problem grasping the concept of one person one vote. Let's get you up to speed on that first. We can get into solutions after that. Now, again, do you favour giving Hilton beach the same number of seats as Toronto. If not, why not? It's not a difficult question unless you're just playing games

In the Senate?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So where is your 1 person 1 vote for the senate then? It's politically loaded through appointment now no true representation to any region just to the ruling party in parliament. We already have representation by population by 1 person 1 vote, what some of us want is the senate to be an independent overseeing body (the way it is suppose to work) also represented by 1 person 1 vote for 2 persons per province. How is this difficult for you to understand.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You should remove the Trumpite from your mouth when you speak
He's too stupid or mule headed to admit that we don't have fair representation....... Ontario and quebec control parliament and most of it is the southern part of ontario and quebec
A change in the senate would level the scale...
The putz is just trolling, and we all know it!!!