Muslims torch KFC

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
It could be said that the West is attempting to convert the Muslim nations to the western world's way of thinking.

Who is to judge which is best? Are people in the West truly any happier than people in the Middle East? Does the West harm the environement more than they do? Do they rush through life without smelling the roses, like in the West?

There are consequenses to each different way of life. Everything is relative to one's perspective.

As it is said that Jesus once said, "Look not at the sliver in your neighbour's eye when you have a plank stiking out of your own eye".

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
Re: RE: Muslims torch KFC

iamcanadian said:
It could be said that the West is attempting to convert the Muslim nations to the western world's way of thinking.

Who is to judge which is best? Are people in the West truly any happier than people in the Middle East? Does the West harm the environement more than they do? Do they rush through life without smelling the roses, like in the West?

There are consequenses to each different way of life. Everything is relative to one's perspective.

As it is said that Jesus once said, "Look not at the sliver in your neighbour's eye when you have a plank stiking out of your own eye".

Ask the women who are forced to wear the burqa which is best. Ask the homosexuals that were publically hung which is best. Ask the women who get gang-raped for being seen in public with a man who is not her husband which is best.

neallo

Feb 12, 2006
humanorder.blogspot.com

its the other way around. history repeats itself and thus the time of the white man is over as the middle easterns take over. many will die in the name of faith, but nevertheless us white people will be living on reserves beside our indian friends. but, i will have hope. the islamic faith will break when they develope an opened mind and begin rejecting their church who at the moment have them wrapped around their fingers

neallo

Feb 12, 2006
humanorder.blogspot.com

its the other way around. history repeats itself and thus the time of the white man is over as the middle easterns take over. many will die in the name of faith, but nevertheless us white people will be living on reserves beside our indian friends. but, i will have hope. the islamic faith will break when they develope an opened mind and begin rejecting their church who at the moment have them wrapped around their fingers

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

Church?

There is no church for Islam. There are clerics and Mosques that are holy sites, but what makes it way better than Judaism and Christianity is that any Muslim can practice whereever they they want to be they don't need to go to a holy place to pray, unlike Christians and Jewish people.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Jersay said:
they don't need to go to a holy place to pray, unlike Christians and Jewish people.

That's just crazy, Jersay...where did you pick that idea up from?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
missile said:
Good idea :) Any fool knows that torching the chicken ruins the flavour..it's the pressure cookers [and the 11 secret herbs 7 spices that make KFC so tasty!][/quote

:lol:
That was great!

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

There are mosques, but what makes Islam so good, and so adaptable and different from Christianity is that you can practice it in your own home, you can practice it in a group or with your family. You don't need to go to a Mosque, you don't need a cleric, all you have to do is follow Islam the way you want to follow it, as long as you maintain the five pillars of Islam.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

iamcanadian said:

Do western nations set afire thousands of oil wells? <- In answer to your environment question.

Do ANY young western men rush to get into a car packed with explosives, or on to a bus with a back pack loaded with C4 and nails? <- In answer to your "smelling the roses" question.

Are men and women in muslim countries who are stoned, mutilated, killed, raped. dismembered happy? <- In answer to your truly happy question.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Jersay said:

There are mosques, but what makes Islam so good, and so adaptable and different from Christianity is that you can practice it in your own home, you can practice it in a group or with your family. You don't need to go to a Mosque, you don't need a cleric, all you have to do is follow Islam the way you want to follow it, as long as you maintain the five pillars of Islam.

So Christians do not pray in their home? Or they can't pray in their home? Christians can't pray with their families? Christians can't pray within groups? Christians CAN'T live a Christian life or follow Christian values anywhere but church?

All praying and worship MUST be done at church?

Okie Dokie... Millions of Christians must have it wrong then.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org

[quote="EagleSmack = Do western nations set afire thousands of oil wells? <- In answer to your environment question.

No they pollute the environment consistently for decades not just one shot on an isolated area.

Do ANY young western men rush to get into a car packed with explosives, or on to a bus with a back pack loaded with C4 and nails? <- In answer to your "smelling the roses" question.

Does Unibomber / Chicago / Culumbine / Texas / ring any bells?

Are men and women in muslim countries who are stoned, mutilated, killed, raped. dismembered happy? <- In answer to your truly happy question.

I am sure there are a lot more people have had their lives Mutilated, Distroyed, Raped and Families dismembered by Western Ways and Public Governing with economic laws and rules over here; than the fewer that can suffer under Islamic ways of governing along the lines you suggest. Criminals and unethical people here have an easier time of it.

Overall every muslim I've met, men and women, seem like much happier people compared to the miserable lives most people generally have living in the western world, at least with the North American versions; Europeans seem happier than here too. The more Sodom and Gamorah way of life we practice here does not make most people happier, generally speaking.

Freethinker

Electoral Member
Jan 18, 2006

iamcanadian said:
Overall every muslim I've met, men and women, seem like much happier people compared to the miserable lives most people generally have living in the western world, at least with the North American versions;

Really. I work in a mini UN of a workplace. Hindus, Muslims, Chinese (white christians are a minority) I would say the Muslims seem no happier than any others. If I had to rate them on obseved happiness, I would say muslims near the bottom.

Maybe you think it is the way of life here being inferior making the Muslims unhappy, but that is bogus BS. Anyone see "Behind the Veil" about life in Iran? Lots of happy people there, eh?

Europeans seem happier than here too. The more Sodom and Gamorah way of life we practice here does not make most people happier, generally speaking.

What kind of Canadian equates my beloved country with Sodom and Gamorah? Perhaps you need to visit the paradises of Pakistan, Iran and Syria to get a better idea what you are talking about.

twotoques

Jan 7, 2006
South Bruce Peninsula
Church?

There is no church for Islam. There are clerics and Mosques that are holy sites, but what makes it way better than Judaism and Christianity is that any Muslim can practice whereever they they want to be they don't need to go to a holy place to pray, unlike Christians and Jewish people

I don't know how much knowledge you have of Islam, but you seem to have very little knowledge of other religions.

I'm not a practitioner of any organized religion, but even I know that most religions in the world tell their followers that they should practice their beliefs at all times, not just when they're at church or temple or whatever building they use as a meeting place.

If you really want to defend Islam, you should try to stick to true facts.

Actually, there is no excuse for burning & bombing because you were offended by a cartoon.

Come to think of it, if you're that offended by a cartoon, you are a cartoon.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
iamcanadian, your understanding is selective, and so is what outrages you.

Those of us putting to task the hypocrisy of the muslim world CERTAINLY DOES NOT MEAN we know less of
what their faith is than you.

I think the Western World has an advanced degree
in knowing its own hypocrisy better than the muslim
world knows its own hypocrisy.

We're getting a better education in it than they are.

They need to at least start a freshman 101 course
in their own hypocrisy.

And you need to recognize that.

As you look at our own hypocrisy yet again.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

iamcanadian said:

Exactly!! And after it was said, it could be demonstrated by the number of churches being built by missionaries in the Islamic world - compared to the number of mosques being built in the west!.

Oh, wait...

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Jersay said:
The most glorious Islamic empire on the other hand was benevolent, respected its minorities, their Jewish and Christian minorities and other religious minorities as well until it was highjacked by ultra-nationalists and that was the Ottoman empire.

That's sheer and utter nonsense. Islam was spread by the sword, and makes no bones about it.