Muslims Complain About Pet Food Factory

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
LOL - Thomaska

Must be something AlJazeera dreamed up - one can always read the fallout from that network ...

I had no idea Bush had restaurants which served pig...er pork.....

Re: Rabya
OK - went to the God Google and this was one link.... It seems to be a home for the disaffected and newly migrated....

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/rmughal/

A worthy entry from 2005...
Oops - nothing but code or gobbldegook.... sigh... a personal viewing is necessary

Last edited:
May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
It reminds me when in Toronto a few years back the Moslem community tried to block the construction of a Greek Orthadox church in Throncliffe park.

Now the Moslems said they had no right building a Christian church in what has become a predominatly Moslem area....i'm not lying here people...

Anyway throncliff park is a stone's throw from Greek Danforth and Pape area and thorncliffe park used to be predominatly Greek....

Church got built....

then there was this other incident that still irks me today.

Up in bathurst and steeles area.....Huge Jewish/Russian Jew area of Toronto.

Above this bagel restaurant on steeles just west of Bathurst a church was opened. "JEWS for CHRIST"
Well the hooppalah over this was front page.....you had these Hassidic Jews with pastallas and all, full Hassidic regallia protesting outside the place daily to close it down.

Their argument...Due to tha nature of russian jewish population they saw it as easy prey to convert russian jews to this faith. they did not want it...The place got closed down without a whimper from anyone....

I sometimes decide not to buy the pork products at my local Dominion and sometimes don't realize that i should not be placing them in the Halal cold storage counter8O

Reactions: Just the Facts

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Doc, in downtown Victoria on the inner harbour where float planes have been landing for years and where the Fisherman's warf is, they decided to build condo's. The condo owners are now complaining about the noise!

It's rediculous.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Doc, in downtown Victoria on the inner harbour where float planes have been landing for years and where the Fisherman's warf is, they decided to build condo's. The condo owners are now complaining about the noise!

It's rediculous.

Lol!!!!

I never understand overly cranky condo apartment people....i mean you are moving into an enviorement where like lady luck plays a huge role here.....
I had a guy living above that was sooo insane about noise...this was in high park....he went beserko once cause me mom was chatting away loudly at a thanksgiving dinner....i had to hold her down from climbing up the balcony and ripping his head off...lol....

anyway i put an air conditioner in the balcony window....the balcony had a metal square railing....He sees me and asks about my new air conditioner...i figure he wants one and offer to help him.....
He says no they are not healthy for you...It's the noise dave..I was wondering if you could insulate your balcony......I swear to god the guy is insane... I told him i would get right on it......