Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Re: RE: Muslim-Briton vs. Briton

EastSideScotian said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
I think not said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
Well at least you can't argue, that for most of those cases, at least Saddam kept the peace in Iraq more so than the U.S. has done. However, good news is, I think Pepsi is now available in Iraq!

Here you go ladies and gentlemen, in the eyes of leftists oppression is equal to keeping the peace. And I think they also have Coke.

I think Saddam was scum, but did he not keep the factions from killing eachother? No agenda here my paranoid friend...just stating facts.
Oh yes, instead united the "factions" AKA Muslim septs, against the Kurds. Which Saddam loved to opress......

Sure, Sunnis and shites were all kisses and hugs, but dont forget how the Kurds were treated.

Though, i must admit the scale of Violance is much larger than in the past, things were never to good in iraq.

That is a very good point, never forget how the kurds were treated, and never forget also, that he was fully supported by the reagan administration at that time.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Logic 7 said:
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:
If a terrorist act is commited by someone other than muslim, it won't be in the front news, only muslim attack are in front news, why? dig a little and you will understand, just look what happened to the anthrax attack, right after 9-11, it is amazingly discusting and outrageous.

Aeon, do you remember the Air India Bombing? http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/airindia/ Funny, muslims were not responsible for this, yet it is still in the new to this day.

Why people on the other side keeps calling me and others "aeon"that disagree with you? everyone in your city look the same? has the same opinion? everyone has short hair, and says the same? i 've read on aeon's thread, yes i agree with most of what he says, you think he is the only one in the world who think so? travel a bit, talk to peoples and you will understand what i mean.

You failed to acknowledge that terrorists, other then muslims make the news. I provided you with a link to cbc... read it.

The reason I refer to you as "Aeon" is because of your grammer and political ideology, damn near identical to him.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:
If a terrorist act is commited by someone other than muslim, it won't be in the front news, only muslim attack are in front news, why? dig a little and you will understand, just look what happened to the anthrax attack, right after 9-11, it is amazingly discusting and outrageous.

Aeon, do you remember the Air India Bombing? http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/airindia/ Funny, muslims were not responsible for this, yet it is still in the new to this day.

Why people on the other side keeps calling me and others "aeon"that disagree with you? everyone in your city look the same? has the same opinion? everyone has short hair, and says the same? i 've read on aeon's thread, yes i agree with most of what he says, you think he is the only one in the world who think so? travel a bit, talk to peoples and you will understand what i mean.

You failed to acknowledge that terrorists, other then muslims make the news. I provided you with a link to cbc... read it.

The reason I refer to you as "Aeon" is because of your grammer and political ideology, damn near identical to him.

Therefore, DorkaDurk must be Rush Limbaugh them!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:

Therefore, DorkaDurk must be Rush Limbaugh them!

You are just a master of the insults aren't you Caleb-Ass Mutton?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Caleb-Dain Matton: I'd suggesting choosing a different path on these forums. I know exactly who you were on these forums and folks, it's not aeon.

Get this thread back on topic and forget about calling names.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
Andem said:
Caleb-Dain Matton: I'd suggesting choosing a different path on these forums. I know exactly who you were on these forums and folks, it's not aeon.

Get this thread back on topic and forget about calling names.

Where did I call someone a name? Are you confusing me with a right-winger?

P.S. Your wrong -- I've never been here before. If you have trouble fathoming more than one person adverse to your opinions, please seek help.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:
DurkaDurka said:
Logic 7 said:

Yes good, out of many?