Mumbai's 9/11 finally over

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
I'm still convinced we'll (the US) be involved in another armed conflict in the very near future. However the recent elections here have removed those with trigger fingers for now.
:smile: I have read that many of the old war hawks have found their way over into the new camp. I'll spend a bit of time and investigate a few names. Some, like Gates, Reed and Scowcroft are obvious.
Something else. FDR didn't get the US out of the Great Depression. He did put many people back to work and gave them some hope. The real healer was WW II when the US began manufacturing for the European nations before the US actually entered the war. Right after WW II was ended we got back into economic woes again and then along came the Korean War.
There we have the reason for wars: They are good for the economy!
If the US thinks they had trouble in Iraq, lets see what happens when they try out a war at 12,000+ feet in elevation.
But, Norm, it doesn't matter for the bombers! No, I can't imagine the US going to fight Pakistan. They might have under Bush supported and fired on India against Pakistan.
I have a site for you to look over. It is TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World Look on the left margin and select Attacks and tell me what you think I did verify the integrity of the information, but like everyting else here we only get to learn about whatever they want us to know. This was an eye opener to me.
I did look it over. Igt lists all the Terror attacks of the last two month! I trust you for checking out the source; it is probably true. To contrust that list against a list of UIS-led attacks I searched with google, but couldn't come up with anything comparable. Were you meaning to point out to me how serious and numerous attacks from Muslims are? I think they are just fighting back whichever way they can.

Here is an article that tells you WHY they fight back:

Paul Craig Roberts: Muslim Revolution

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
According to the Globe and Mail, Mumbai's Muslim community are absolutely refusing to have the dead terrorist buried in Muslim burial grounds in the city.

About one fifth of the victims killed in the attack were Muslims.

The Muslim community denies the terrorists' martyrdom, and calls them undeserving of burial in their burial grounds.

Wonderful! This despite Hindu persecution of Muslims in India.........including Hindu terrorist attacks and rioting which in 1992 killed 900 opeople, mostly Muslim.

The Muslim community is to be congratulated on this stance.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
dead is dead - the corpses don't care where they get buried!!
[FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA, MS sans-serif] In India, Pakistan's high commissioner to the country was called to the foreign ministry and told that “elements from Pakistan” had carried out the attacks,...[/FONT][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA, MS sans-serif]
The commissioner was told that India “expects that strong action would be taken against those elements,”...

[/FONT] [FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA, MS sans-serif] Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said the men who attacked India's financial and entertainment capital had no links to any government. He called the attackers “non-state actors,”...[/FONT]
The US had already earlier accused al Qaeda! :roll:

Who dunnit?? This guy?...
Pakistan's military on Sunday reportedly raided a militant camp in Kashmir suspected in connection with last month's Mumbai terror attacks and seized a man identified by the sole surviving Mumbai attacker as the group's mastermind.
See, what effect torture has?

Read more... In unconfirmed raid, Pakistan seizes Mumbai attack ringleader | csmonitor.com