Muhammad tops charts as No. 1 baby name in UK

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's the copious amounts of beer. They put hair on his chest and give him that 'manly' smell along with the cigarette smoke.

I wonder though, BL, with the disheveled hair, facial stubble, ripped jeans, biker jacket, bandana and and all, along with your rocking from side to side trying to stay standing, if they're running away from the dog or your 'manly' demeanor.

How dare they practice freedom of religion? You'd think the UK respected human rights or something. How terrible.

Exactly..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
White women tend not to have as many kids as Muslim women do. And when they do, most of them uisually have husbands who woke to provide a living, whereas most Muslims don't work and claim benefits.
Vanity. That is why white women aren't spitting them out like they used to.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Exactly..

BL messaged you his picture? Looks manly enough though I was expecting more of a full on beard and flies flying around. Maybe a missing tooth and a patch on the eye and hook on the hand. You can't get much 'manlier' than that.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Rumours are abounding that if it's a girl, they will name her after William's mother, and Kate's mother-in-law, Princess Diana. The rumours are that she will be called Elizabeth Diana Windsor (odds of 10/1). Victoria is the 12/1 second favourite if it's a girl.

If it's a boy, James is the 11/1 favourite.

So expect either a new Princess Elizabeth or a new Prince James arriving in 2015.

If it's a little girl, it would be nice to have her bundled-up in a wee little burka

Muhammad is still a nice name for a girl, and, it will go a long way to reaching out to the Muslim community as a sign of respect

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
It's the first time that Muhammad has been the most popular name for boys in Britain. Jack is usually the No1 name for boys in Britain. Last year, however, Jack was overtaken by Oliver as the most popular boys' name.

Most popular boys' names in the UK, 2013

1. Oliver
2. Jack
3. Harry
4. Jacob
5. Charlie
6. Thomas
7. Oscar
8. William
9. James
10. George
11. Alfie
12. Joshua
13. Noah
14. Ethan
15. Muhammad

The top 100 baby names in England and Wales in 2013 | News | The Guardian

It's a sad state of affairs when great British names like Harry, Jack, Oliver and Charlie get overtaken by bloody Muhammad.

Since last year, Muhammad has somehow managed to jump 14 places up the chart. But, then again, Muslim women do give birth to about 15 kids a year (and then claim hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of benefits from the British taxpayer for them all).

Must say I'm surprised to see Oscar there at Number 7. That's my son's name. Still not in the top 20 in BC though.