Mueller report is in..

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Those media outlets that focused almost solely on this topic will now have to find a new item to talk to death on screen? Many will be scrambling to find a new topic to focus on.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Mueller (who cannot indict a president) did not indict the president
The biggest win of Trumps presidency - and of course of pigs term as head cheer natty

If there was something there Mueller would have indicted his closest advisors (family) and put a red flag up high on the Don and handed him on a silver platter for impeachment

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Those media outlets that focused almost solely on this topic will now have to find a new item to talk to death on screen? Many will be scrambling to find a new topic to focus on.
It could go back to the old Republican favorite - Benghazi.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
If there was something there Mueller would have indicted his closest advisors (family) and put a red flag up high on the Don and handed him on a silver platter for impeachment
Your opinion matters.

Honest.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There hasn't been a word yet from Trump. Not that he is the type of guy to rub it in, but his silence is intriguing.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
To me the biggest indicator is that all the white nattys are trying to do a happy dance but the head douche bag is all but silent.

But that's what he's like I guess

He wouldn't be one to publicly slap himself on the back or anything/
see above

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol

white nattys are celebrating like suddenly Trump isn't under 14 different investigations.

when winning is so foreign to you I guess you take it where you can

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
There hasn't been a word yet from Trump. Not that he is the type of guy to rub it in, but his silence is intriguing.
indeed. He has such a big percentage in "being "right"........(whether he is or not).........and saying "I told you so:.........that one wonders if he misplaced his phone..... ( or Twitter device)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
indeed. He has such a big percentage in "being "right"........(whether he is or not).........and saying "I told you so:.........that one wonders if he misplaced his phone..... ( or Twitter device)
He responded yesterday.