Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Gopher stuck his head out of his gopher hole and
read something about the Sunni, and from there he
drew this wise speculation.

And no doubt what he read is true.

His conclusion however seems to forget many many
other reports of very human behavior by the sunni.

In any case, the real untold story, is the silent war
equally as deadly as the headlines on the insurgents.

The silent war is the quiet methodical Shia kicking
sunni ass, particularly the Saddam narcs.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Jersay said:
I agree.

Even though the U.N was involved in the Oil for Food, they are still respected in Iraq

the Grand Attola for the Shites and Sadr have asked repeatedly for U.N forces.

And Indian and Pakistan had said they would send 60,000 soldiers each if it was under U.N thats 120,000 soldiers there.

I think the U.N should go in as a peacekeeping force if it goes into civil-war.

I think Canada ought to send however many troops the UN requests of it.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Jersay said:
No, if the major combatants, Sadr, and I am not so sure probably not but several of the Sunni groups have asked for the U.N

Will they be slaughtered?

Maybe, they have been slaughtered in other places as well but they still do their jobs. And if you get a force that is huge, several hundred thousand, you might be able to do it.

Casualties will happen, but that is in the name of the job.

I just thought of something else; Iran might be interested in sending troops at UN request as well so as to help their Shi'a brethren. Of course it would be hoped that they would be just and abide by UN rules of engagement, as opposed to just contributing to the slaughter of Sunnis.

Now that is of course depending on which story wins out in the end.

If the winning story in a month's time is that the Sunni did it, then Iraq will probably slip into civil war.

If the winning stroy is that Mossad did it, Oh my God! Israel has nukes!

And if the winning story is that the CIA did it, US security after that will make the current patriot act look like a cake walk. Fortress America anyone?

And, highly unlikely put remotely possible scenario, they blame some other western or other power. Whoever they blame is gonna get spanking like they've never been spanked before!

Gerald24

Jan 29, 2006
Red Earth Creek
Maybe a civil war is what is needed otherwise this could go on for years. This should of been taken care of in the first Gulf War, when the USA actally had some real allies with them. Being a armchair General wouldn't it of been more cheaper to assasinate Sadam and his son's and let the chips fall where they may.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/iran_ira...aA733is0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--

Looks like the Iranian and Arab leadership throughout the Arab world are now pointing fingers at the US and Zionists.

If you should visit a few Shia forums, you'd be surprised at how aome Shi'a view the Iranian leadership in the same light as Catholics view the pope!

Looks like th euS and Israel are really gonna get it unless they solve this problem soon.

I think it's time for the UN to act soon unless it really wants to see blood all over the Middle East.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The Shiachat Forum has already bit hook and worm. They're now blaming the Takfiri (singular, Kafir), which translates into "unbelievers" in English.

Hmmm... Looks like the US is really gonna get it.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Had the US never gone into Iraq without UN approval, it would have had penty of allies to back it up today should it have gone in.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Re: RE: Mosque Attack Pushes Iraq Toward Civil War

Gerald24 said:
Maybe a civil war is what is needed otherwise this could go on for years.

Won't a civil war drag this out a lot longer?

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
gopher said:
Wonderful. Blame is already being thrown about.

In the Sunni denomination, whenever there is a jihadi attack upon an enemy the protocol demands for martyrdom. One does not hide one's face or run from a battle site. If these were Sunni jihadists, they would not have hidden their faces nor run away but stood up and fought until death.

But note how they didn't.

This is why there is speculation that it was CIA or Mossad agents.

Also, Sunnis would not have burned down a building that contained what are held to be sacred copies of the Koran.

The hiding of the attackers faces, running away from battle, the failure to accept martyrdom, and the burning of sacred books all bespeak of a CIA or Mossad terrorist attack.

They would if it could give the Shi'ites black eye. Protestants and Catholics in N. Ireland attacked each other at graveyards, Funerals even, and believed they were justifed in doing it. it's not too hard to believe that some Sunnis would believe that Allah would forgive them some collateral damage in their quest to attack the Shi'ites.

And sometimes people run away. Religious and cultural beliefs or not, they're stil human.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Believe me... the Shia knows who did it. Yes you will have some muslim opportunist trying to lay blame on the US and Israel but the Shia know that Sunnis and Zarquwi have been behind every bombing and massacre in that country. They see them on video holding their police hostage before they execute them.

Again... I hate to point people to this website but Orgish has all of the insurgent videos made by the insurgents themselves.

The Shia aren't stupid. They may not like Americas too much but they know it would not serve us any purpose to blow up a mosque. What could we possibly gain by that?